Cook One to accomplish the following things.
- Ensure that proper safety procedures are in place to protect employees, guests, and company assets to establish and maintain a safe working and guest environment to reduce the risk of injury, liability, and accidents.
- Enforce and maintain sanitary practices and procedures for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of kitchen equipment and also for dining areas. Ensure compliance with operational standards, company policies, ServSafe guidelines, federal / state / local laws, regulations, and ordinances.
- Ensure consistently high quality of food preparation and service. Maintain professional restaurant image, including restaurant cleanliness, proper uniforms, and appearance standards. Supervise portion control and quantities of all food and beverage to minimize waste.
- Oversee inventory level and receiving from vendors and suppliers; review and evaluate their performance. Take corrective action if needed for any interruption, quality, or delivery problems.
- Enforce and maintain company policies and standard operating procedures (production, safety, quality, and customer service standards); identify a problem, and suggest an improvement.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by monitoring, evaluating, and auditing food, beverage, and service offerings; build and maintain relationships with preferred customers. Ensure positive guest service in all areas. Respond to complaints, taking all appropriate actions to address complaints or concerns from dissatisfied guests. Take all steps to create long-lasting, loyal customers.
- Assist with company human resource objectives by orienting, training, assigning, and disciplining employees. Enforce policies and procedures and ensure that the shift is adequately staffed.
Our ideal candidate will have…
- 2+ years of previous restaurant experience
- High school diploma or GED.
- Mast Certification, Food Handlers Permit/Alcohol Serving Permit.
- Successfully demonstrated experience of running the floor in high volume stores.
- Strong computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Strong communication skills and can listen attentively to guests and team members.
- Must be able to handle the pressures of simultaneously coordinating a wide range of activities and recommend appropriate solutions to restaurant problems.
- Reliable customer service, quality focus, leadership ability, and decision making skills.
- Take no less than five (5) shifts per week. It is expected that certain weeks will require greater than five (5) shifts per week. The Shift Supervisor is primarily responsible for covering any unforeseen staffing or scheduling needs, including covering employee shifts, meeting with vendors or suppliers, or assisting with any emergencies at the restaurant.
- Need to be capable of certain physically demanding tasks, including prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting products and supplies weighing at least fifty (50) pounds or more, and repetitive hand and wrist motion. The Shift Supervisor may be required to work with hot, cold, or hazardous equipment.
- Must be proficient with all technology used by the Company, including without limitation, point of sale systems, telephones, voicemail, computer hardware and software, word processing, database management, use of spreadsheets, email, social media and marketing, faxing, mailing, and use of all other office equipment or technology that may be implemented by the Company.
Ramen Ray is the best restaurant to enjoy Sapporo style ramen noodle, which was born in Hokkaido, Japan. Our goal is to create exceptional guest experiences through high-quality food and warm hospitality. Please join our team and enjoy working with our great people!
Posting ID: 563429262Posted: 2021-01-16