At Randazzo Heating & Cooling® we believe in doing what’s right for our customers and our team. We offer the stability of working for an industry leader, but we also treat our people as family. Our team is made up of the very best, and we provide ongoing training, support, and opportunities for unlimited professional growth.
We offer year round work as well as a complete and excellent benefits package (outlined below). We take great pride in servicing residential and commercial systems throughout Southeastern Michigan. Since technicians have the ability to take their service vehicle home we minimize unnecessary trips to the office to respond to our customer's quickly.
Randazzo Mechanical Heating & Cooling®, the largest residential HVAC contractor in Michigan, is seeking self-motivated technicians for employment. Come and join the area's premier Heating and Air Conditioning contractor.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Diagnose & repair HVAC equipment according to safety requirements, company standards, and manufacturer specifications
- Travel to job sites in service area, and work with dispatch to ensure schedule is maintained and delays are properly communicated to customer
- Maintain good working order of company vehicle including refueling as necessary, reporting any mechanical issues. Vehicles should be washed on a regular basis
- Understand company pricing and generate appropriate customer invoice at job site. Electronically process credit card payments. Obtain customer signature at completion of job. Obtain correct customer information including email address
- Identify and report to owner potential opportunities for additional business (new system, service contracts, and additional services)
Position Requirements & Experience:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required.
- At least two+ years of HVAC field experience
- NATE Certification is highly desired
- Type II EPA Card
- High school diploma/GED/HVAC degree or equivalent field experience with certification from a technical/trade school
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record
- Well groomed, neat appearance
- Must be able to pass drug test(s) as required by company
- Must be able to pass criminal background check
- Be able to lift up to 50 pounds; be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices); carry ladders; work from heights, work in attics, small crawl spaces and tight confines.
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a team environment is required
- Availability to work Monday through Saturday
- Ability to work outdoors
Pay & Benefits:
- Industry-leading hourly rates based on experience
- Premium commission available for new equipment sales (training provided)
- Company subsidized Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Insurance
- Company supplied handbook and HR support
- 401k retirement plan with discretionary company match
- Health Savings Account
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short/Long Term Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Advanced training opportunities are available
- Hours for the whole year
- On-call only 4/5 days per month with on-call bonus pay
- Authorized time off
- Company supplied uniforms
- Company supplied iPad
- Tool purchase program
- Fleet vehicle
- Ability to bring your fleet vehicle home. No need to commute to the office daily.
- We provide our team members with the necessary Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) to keep themselves and our customers safe.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $15.00 to $30.00 /hour plus commission
Randazzo Heating and Cooling is a family-owned, Michigan-based company in operation since 1988. We have over 50 years of experience, and we are committed to bringing the absolute best heating and cooling solutions to Michigan residents.
At Randazzo, we specialize in furnace and air conditioner repair and replacement along with indoor air quality solutions. Our installers are trained and certified to accomplish their daily tasks to an industry-leading standard.
Randazzo Heating & Cooling® currently serves the entire Southeastern Michigan area with store locations in Macomb and Farmington Hills. Our experience and reputation prove that we will get the job done right, every time!
Posting ID: 579268757Posted: 2021-01-19