Project need for a thriving company in Atlanta. If you have experience with scanning confidential information, cataloging and organization skills please apply! This role is a hybrid and requires warehouse as well as scanning, reviewing documents and office needs.
- Move Banker Boxes that are stored within the warehouse to then be sorted to scan confidential documents or set aside for shredding.
- You will utilize a pallet jack to move banker boxes which can weigh up to 25lbs.
- Banker boxes will be palletized , wrapped & moved into the staging area.
- Administrative duties as required.
- Lifting and pulling full banker boxes – one at a time
- Organization skills
- Basic computer skills – able to be trained on a document catalog system
- Ability to understand retention policy and compare to box labels
- Willing to primarily be located in a warehouse environment
- Review the documentation retention policy to move labeled boxes into the appropriate area for storage or shredding.
- Professional demeanor, understanding of confidential documents,utilizing scanners & excel.
- This is a project role expected to last up to 4 months or longer.
- M-F 8am -5pm inside warehouse
Randstad North America is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding N.V., a € 23.3 billion global provider of HR services. Through its unique approach of delivering HR innovation with human interaction at the center, Randstad secures and manages a workforce of more than 100,000 people for thousands of clients each week. As a trusted partner in the post-digital world of talent, Randstad advances the careers and business success of our candidates and clients through a combination of the best of high-tech and high-touch processes.
Employing over 6,500 recruiting experts through approximately 1,100 offices and client-dedicated locations, Randstad North America provides outsourcing, staffing, consulting and workforce solutions within the areas of engineering, finance and accounting, healthcare, human resources, IT, legal, life sciences, manufacturing and logistics, office and administration and sales and marketing. Learn more at www.randstadusa.com.
The Randstad Group is a global leader in the HR services industry and specialized in solutions in the field of flexible work and human resources services. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Our services range from regular temporary Staffing and permanent placements to Inhouse Services, Professionals, and HR Solutions (including Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Managed Services Programs, and outplacement). At year-end 2017, Randstad had 38,331 corporate employees and 4,858 branches and Inhouse locations in 39 countries around the world. In 2017, Randstad generated revenue of € 23.3 billion. Randstad was founded in 1960 and is headquartered in Diemen, the Netherlands. Randstad N.V. is listed on the NYSE Euronext Amsterdam, where options for stocks in Randstad are also traded. For more information, see https://www.randstad.com/.
Posting ID: 602146172Posted: 2021-01-27