The Junior Territory Sales Manager offers an attractive base salary, bonus potential, a generous benefits package and a company vehicle. It also allows you the opportunity to work out of your home. This position is responsible for generating and qualifying leads for the local Territory Manager as well as managing smaller existing accounts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Calling on current smaller Ranpak accounts within the assigned territory. The goal is to identify new opportunities and potential areas of growth within our current account base. As appropriate, these opportunities will be turned over the local Ranpak Territory Manager.
- Self generating leads from cold calls, qualifying them, and as appropriate, forwarding these leads to the local Territory Manager through our CRM.
- Assisting the local Territory Manager by setting up machinery for trials and assisting with customer training of Ranpak equipment as needed.
- Communicating any competitive intelligence to the local Territory Manager and Regional Sales Manager.
- Any additional projects assigned by the Ranpak General Sales Manager.
- Four Year College Degree
- Computer Literacy
- Ability to learn and utilize Customer Relationship Management Tool/ CRM
- Microsoft Office products – Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point
- Excellent Time Management
- Ability to quickly and effectively learn the geographic region and plan your time to maximize effectiveness
Making history since 1972.
Our company was built on a revolutionary business model rooted in sustainability, innovation and service. We have been driven forward by a leadership team of packaging veterans and strong distributor relationships.
Today, we are an internationally renowned company, with more than 500 employees around the globe. Our operations now span across North America, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
We are continually on the hunt for opportunities to expand both our offerings and geographical footprint.
Posting ID: 593370799Posted: 2021-01-22