AdvantaClean maintains a full suite of offerings for residential, commercial, institutional, and governmental properties that make these buildings clean, safe, healthy, and efficient for the occupants. Offerings include essential services like building sanitization, emergency water removal, mold remediation, and air duct cleaning.
Founded in 1994, AdvantaClean has more than 225 locations nationwide and is headquartered in the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex.
AdvantaClean Customer Care Representatives provide 360-degree sales and support to AdvantaClean franchise owners nationwide. Our reps provide immediate resolution - converting leads into appointments, performing follow up calls, calling and closing new leads and meeting both customer and franchise needs. From the time a customer dials our number to schedule service, to our follow up after the service has been performed, a customer's experience with AdvantaClean is exceptional. As part of our integrated marketing team, our reps also collaborate on omni-channel initiatives, monitoring performance of our marketing campaigns, tracking customer satisfaction and seasonal projects.
In this opportunity you will:
· Handle inbound and outbound phone calls
· Take prospective customers through the sales process and close the lead
· Schedule and dispatch service appointments via our online operating platform
· Support and coach Franchise Owners
· Monitor marketing campaigns
· Participate in special marketing projects to support lead conversion
You would be responsible for:
· Assisting callers who have questions regarding the services and how we deliver these services (training will be provided)
· Maintaining customer satisfaction rating based on specific criteria
· Attending mandatory training (remote or in person)
· A desire to be part of a team that is focused
· Strong computer skills (MS Office)
· High-level of professionalism
· 2-5 years of call center experience
· Ability to work multiple shifts between 7am-Midnight
· Positive and energetic personality
Additional qualifications that would help (not required, but a plus)
· Conversational Spanish
· Experience in home maintenance, HVAC services, travel/hospitality reservations or similar
· Salesforce.com, call center software