Sullivan & Associates is an Independent Registered Investment Advisor firm partnered with Raymond James Financial Services that provides personalized financial advice to their clients.
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off & Holidays
- 401k Matching
Your role at S&A would be to assist the financial advisor in day to day operations which includes:
- Answering inbound client questions regarding accounts while servicing any issues surrounding the clients’ accounts.
- Preparing reports, letters, forms, and spreadsheets for client and prospect meetings.
- Researching client and security information through the back office system.
- Performing trades, wires, deposits, fund transfers, distributions, and other account maintenance operations.
- Maintaining files and entering client notes in CRM.
- Ensuring required client paperwork is current with firm and industry requirements, rules, and regulations.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications & Education:
- Financial background and/or finance degree is a plus.
- Series 7, 66 or 63/65 preferred or SIE provided that grandfathering cannot be applied.
- College degree preferred.
- Must be detailed oriented and organized with excellent communication and client service skills.
- Computer experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, Client Relationship Manager, or equivalent
We expect our associates at all levels to:
- Grow professionally and inspire others to do the same.
- Work with and through others to achieve desired outcomes.
- Make prompt, pragmatic choices and act with the client in mind.
- Take ownership and hold themselves and others accountable for delivering results that matter.
- Contribute to the continuous evolution of the firm.
Posting ID: 600959884Posted: 2021-01-23