RB Sigma is an organizational training, engineering, and end-to-end supply chain management company. Utilizing process improvement methodologies with a focus on quality systems, our objective is to provide maximum ROI for manufacturers, service companies, and secondary education organizations. Ours is a fast-paced environment currently experiencing rapid growth. If you looking for a challenging position offering much variety, then RB Sigma could be the place for you.
RB Sigma has an immediate need for a full-time PRODUCTION OPERATOR, working from our Mentor location. We have first, second, and third shift schedule availability. The right candidate will be a strong addition to our already outstanding team and will help to continue our growth for years to come.
What you’ll do:
· Perform hand assembly, rework, and packaging of miscellaneous parts and assemblies.
· Update production management on work order status and delivery performance.
· Support weekly and monthly efficiency reporting including corrective action plans.
· Support Manufacturing Technician/Engineer within assigned tasks as required.
· Troubleshoot and service production as required.
· Independent operation, set up, and changeover.
· Ensure quality throughout the production process.
· Perform quality screening and inspection of various parts and assemblies. Fully understand quality standards and communicate material non-conformances.
· Record assembly data and completion of all associated routing, quality documents, and other related forms.
· Work as a team player and express appreciation to others who have provided information, assistance or support.
· Identify opportunities to streamline processes and maximize efficiencies.
What you’ll need:
· Prior experience working in a lean factory environment preferred.
· Ability to read and comprehend English written assembly prints and production documents.
· Excellent computer skills.
· Ability to use math to analyze, troubleshoot and solve problems.
· Ability to use tools, calipers and other manufacturing equipment.
· Positive attitude.
· Creativity, flexibility and strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with all levels of the organization.
· Self-motivation with a strong sense of urgency and “whatever it takes” mentality.
· Desire to continuously improve and produce results.
· High integrity and core values.
· Exceptional attention to detail with ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
What you’ll get:
· A competitive pay for performance compensation package.
· Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, and vision.
· Generous flexibility and paid time off.
· Fun, challenging and team-oriented company culture.
· Room for growth and advancement.
· Heavy overtime available.