Medical Office Receptionist/Check Out position available in a busy and fast paced OB/GYN practice in Centreville, VA. The Medical Office Receptionist is responsible for greeting all patients and visitors, answering telephone calls, making appointments, and coordinating services. We are willing to train the right candidate. Position includes competitive benefits such as Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and paid time off. This is the perfect entry level potion for candidates interested in growing and expanding their career in medicine.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to type, use a web-browser, and Microsoft Word
- Have a high school diploma or GED
- Experience scheduling with eClinical Works or other EMR
- Previous experience as a receptionist for a medical office
- Understanding of HIPAA
- Experience with enterprise phone systems, such as auto attendants, call queuing, transferring, etc...