*** Must be able to work 2nd Shift, 11:00AM - 7:00PM***
Receives, stores, and distributes material, tools, equipment, and products within the JW Logistics Warehouse.
- Assist shipping and receiving, unloading trucks, checking in merchandise, matching purchase orders to sales orders and distributing to sales associates for processing.
- Reading customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped.
- Moving materials and items from receiving or storage areas to shipping or to other designated areas.
- Sorting and placing materials or items in predetermined sequence such as size, type, style, color, or product code.
- Filling requisitions, work orders, or requests for materials, tools, or other stock items and distributes items to shipping or to designated route driver storage area.
- Ensuring warehouse is accessible and safe for salespeople and customer traffic.
- Assembling customer orders from stock and places orders on pallets or shelves, or relocating orders to a holding area or shipping department.
- Marking materials with identifying information using appropriate method.
- Opening bales, crates, and other containers.
- Recording amounts of materials or items received or distributed via appropriate computer program.
- Assisting in counting of physical inventory.
- Weighing and counting items for distribution within plant to ensure conformance to company standards.
- May be assigned facilities maintenance duties as needed.
- Completing requisition forms to order supplies from other departments.
- Sweeping, dusting, and mopping.
- Organizing warehouse and work area for orderliness at all times.
- Wearing the proper safety equipment.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); three months or more related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
J.W. Logistics, LLC is a national provider of final-mile and middle-mile delivery solutions for premier e-commerce businesses to develop solutions to expedite transit times, increase efficiency, while reducing costs. Growing to over 70 markets nationwide, J.W. Logistics has been named to the Inc. 5000’s list of fastest-growing privately held companies for 5 years since the company’s start in 2011.
We know the basis of our success is not only HOW we operate, but WHY we do it. Strategically partnering with businesses allows us to create a greater overall experience not only for our customers, but the consumers. At J.W. Logistics, we know we are only as good as our last delivery and take pride in maintaining a standard of excellence throughout the entire delivery process.
J.W. Logistics is a company comprised of highly motivated individuals that have the vision to continue our business forward and seek out the most qualified individuals who are eager to embrace the rapid growth rate, customer-obsessed culture, and commitment to excellence.
At J.W. Logistics, we celebrate success, encourage creativity, and prosper together.
Posting ID: 593321345Posted: 2021-01-15