Premier Oaks Landscape Management, LLC. is preparing to hire an Administrative Assistant.
· Do you enjoy creating and following administrative systems to complete tasks on time and on budget for the benefit of clients and the company?
· Do you find satisfaction in delivering amazing customer service to our clients day-in and day-out?
· Are you looking for a position in a fast growing service industry company?
If so, you might be perfect for our growing North Fort Worth, TX-based company.
Our Administrative Assistant must have excellent communication and people skills, with a focus on customer service. System-based, process-oriented and detail oriented thinking is a key to success.
You must be able to:
· Answer phones, field or direct calls, take messages or field answers for all routine and non-routine questions, while making sure phones are covered
· Help customers and Co-workers with scheduling, cancellations, complaints, account questions, payments, billing, and any other inquiries via phone or email
· Enter client data, as well as other items, as directed by Owner while maintaining the company specific CRM software
· Perform office tasks including ordering supplies, maintaining office cleanliness, and running business errands as necessary
· Maintain, and update filing system for the Company and retrieve correct information when needed
· Handle confidential and non-routine information and explain policies when necessary, and follows up on all issues
· Assist in the creation of sales quotes, service agreements, etc. and the delivery of such documents
· Type and design correspondences, proofread copy for spelling, grammar, and layout, making appropriate changes. Responsible for accuracy and clarity of final documents
· Work independently and within a team on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects at the request of the Owner including miscellaneous business and personal tasks
· Demonstrate accurate typing of 45 wpm
· Exhibit excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
· Represent the company in a courteous and professional manner
· Display a positive "can do" attitude
· Understand that, while process and rigor are important, a human approach, common sense, trust, and follow though are at the core of Premier Oaks Landscape Management’s values.
Premier Oaks Landscape Management LLC is searching for someone who:
· is detail-oriented, organized, flexible, dependable, and a team player
· is highly energetic, punctual self-starter, with a dynamic personality
· thrives being part of a team of professionals
· helps continue to foster respect in the community for our company
If you have stellar administrative skills, enjoy working in a small office environment, and have knowledge of the landscape business or a service- related field, here is an opportunity to get in with a growing company!
Email your resume today!
Please note: the Company will not accept phone calls or walk-ins regarding this position. Only complete applications which include answers to the screening questions will be considered for this position.
If you are chosen for an interview, we will go into more detail about the descriptions/duties of this position.
Salary: Pay is based on experience; $14 - $17 an hour is the range
Please note: Final applicants will have to pass a background check in accordance with all local and federal laws
Required Education and Licenses:
· High School Diploma
· Valid Driver’s License
· 3 Years of Administrative Experience
· 2 years of experience in a Service Industry, preferably in the Office
· Proficiency in Microsoft WORD and EXCEL
· Excellent Data Entry Skills
· Excellent multi-tasking and time management skills
· Clear and effective Communicator, both verbal and written
· Meticulous about ensuring that data and tasks are completed on time and accurately
· Ability to handle frequent interruptions and reprioritize when necessary
· English--fluency in reading, writing, and speaking
· Associate’s Degree or equivalent skills
· Five years of related experience
· Basic Knowledge about the Landscaping Industry
· Expert Level in Microsoft WORD and EXCEL
· Proficiency in CRM Software