Job Description ASRC Federal is seeking an experienced Senior Director, Capture Management to support its Infrastructure Support and Professional Services (ISPS) Operating Group. ASRC Federal is headquartered in the greater Washington DC area, and has contracts across the entire country as well as OCONUS. The position location is in the DC Metro area and a primary work location of an established ASRC Federal office is required as one of the DC Metro area sites as Reston, VA or Beltsville, MD. Candidates must be willing to travel frequently to locations specific to assigned capture opportunities. Key Role: This role will support the Department of Defense and Intelligence group within ASRC Federal. The role is responsible for opportunity qualification, customer intimacy, win strategy development, solicitation shaping and proposal development activities leading to the successful capture of new business and re-compete opportunities. The ideal candidate will have a proven record of success in managing complex capture projects throughout the entire Federal Acquisition lifecycle from inception to award, and expect to regularly "roll up the sleeves" in authoring persuasive narrative for sources sought, RFI, and proposal responses, as well as white papers and presentations supporting customer visits. Demonstrated experience in developing capture plans and successfully pursuing large-scale ($100M plus) Federal Government business/projects is a fundamental requirement. Position reports to the Vice President Business Development for Defense and Intel and will also work closely with the Division Vice Presidents of that group. * Define targets within the DoD and intelligence markets, identify and qualify new business opportunities.
* Lead business development activity and functional support leads through the capture process to include: customer contact, competitive intelligence, gap analysis and bid team structuring.
* Develop the value proposition, win strategy and offer design.
* Using provided tools and guidelines, classify the win probability, funding probability and bid/performance risks and establish appropriate risk management strategies.
* Interface with industry peers and evaluate/recommend teaming arrangements.
* Lead price-to-win and design-to-cost strategies, solicitation responses, proposal product development, color reviews, submission and final proposal revisions.
* Prepare B&P estimates and ROI justifications for assigned captures
* Present, inform and persuade high-level internal and external customers of the company's understanding of customer needs and requirements, business development and capture plans, strategies and actions.
* In conjunction with the VP of BD, must develop strategy and capture plans, create and track schedules, as well as formulate and track budgets when required by senior management for key opportunities.
* Lead and manage execution of capture activities to ensure costs, schedules, and performance goals are met.
* When required, author and/or review products underpinning company activities with sources sought RFIs, proposals, white papers, and customer engagement.
* Present status of opportunities at required gate reviews and obtain approvals as required to progress the opportunity through its lifecycle.
* Orchestrate the activities of diverse account executives, business development and proposal staff members (proposal managers, cost analysts, pricers, contracts specialists, technical contributors and subcontractor teammates) to ensure proposal responses carry out winning capture strategies, win themes, and competitive discriminators, from receipt of draft RFP to submission of final proposal revision. ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.Requirements * 20 years capture management, business development and federal market experience focused on growth in DoD and Federal Civilian markets.
* Demonstrated experience and results in targeting select markets, identifying, qualifying and winning new business opportunities
* Possess versatile and persuasive written and presentation communication skills
* Ability to establish and maintain productive customer and industry participant networks.
* Must have US Citizenship
* Bachelor's degree in related field
* A current Secret Clearance Government security clearance is required. Additional Qualifications: * Thorough research and data gathering/validating techniques to gather and document information about the opportunity's timing, customer(s)/stakeholder(s), competition, pricing and procurement.
* Experience in the following areas preferred: * Capture management delivering multiple opportunity wins greater than $100M
* Successfully leading both DoD and other Federal agency captures
* Leading Pricing strategy, Basis of Estimate development and technical solutions for complex captures