(c) Management, Inc. (CMI) is seeking a dynamic leader for its growing state oncology society clients (OSS). The Executive Director will lead a team of 4 account executives, representing 21 state oncology professional societies across the country. The purpose of these state societies is to set the standard for cancer care in their respective states, develop and deploy educational resources for their members and advocate at the state level on behalf of cancer care providers and their patients.
Together with an engaged volunteer leadership and committed professional staff, the Executive Director will be responsible for:
1) Lead. Lead a team of account executives in providing exceptional association management services to all OSS@ACCC clients. This includes overseeing membership, meetings, and finances for all 21 state oncology societies in OSS@ACCC. In addition, the Executive Director work with volunteer leadership to develop implement measurable strategic goals for each state oncology society.
2) Educate. Work with account executives and a professional education team to create educational programming for all clients based on client needs. This includes live meetings, virtual and print resources. This would also include larger initiatives around such areas as workforce, disparities, and cancer care delivery.
3) Advocate. Collaborate with ACCC's professional staff and consultants to advocate on behalf of OSS@ACCC clients at the state level. This includes interacting with policy makers, insurers, and other state level provider organizations.
This Position will fuel a(n):
• Strategic thinker with the ability to envision future possibilities and implement ideas.
• Networker that can work with members, policy makers and sponsors.
• Collaborator that is energized by working across departments and function areas.
• Communicator that can express vision and purpose with integrity and transparency
• Advocate that is passionate about representing cancer care providers and the patients they serve
The ideal candidate will be energized by this unique opportunity to work collaboratively with diverse oncology stakeholders-leaders and volunteers-to move transformative programs from concept to implementation. The strongest candidates will have excellent presentation, communications (written and verbal), and organizational skills. Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, meet required deadlines, produce high-quality materials, and provide excellent customer service. Must be an articulate public speaker and able to represent OSS@ACCC policies and positions accurately and effectively. Overnight travel is an essential component of this position at approximately 25%.
At least 10 years of experience working for an association management company, or in a healthcare delivery system, association, professional society or related field. Working knowledge of health insurance and regulatory issues. Knowledge of the cancer care delivery landscape is preferred. Certified Association Executive (CAE) is preferred.
About ACCC and OSS@ACCC:
The ACCC and OSS@ACCC are clients of (c ) Management, Inc. (CMI). CMI offers a comprehensive benefits package which includes medical, dental, and vision insurance, Life and AD&D insurance, STD/LTD, and a Health Savings Account Plan. We offer paid vacation, sick leave, personal days, holidays, 401(k) Savings Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, and free parking.
For consideration, please submit a resume, cover letter, and salary req. to: HR@c-managementinc.com and email@example.com.