At Green Living LLC (Store name: Simply Nutrition), we are experts when it comes to holistic health and deliver only the best products sourced from the purest, natural ingredients available. For the last two years (2019 & 2020), we’ve been named among Inc. 5000’s Fastest Growing Companies in America. Want to join our team of thriving, creative and committed innovators? We’re looking for a Marketing Coordinator to help us grow our presence for the Grand Opening of our storefront.
As a Marketing Coordinator at Simply Nutrition, you will play a critical role in helping the team deliver a best-in-class experience to the thousands of unique clients. When you join our team, you can expect to make a difference through your work and directly impact a meaningful mission. Our dynamic environment celebrates our diversity and creativity because we appreciate the unique talents that every employee brings to the table.
The ideal candidate will be a self-inspired creative thinker who balances social, web and email marketing to launch new products and support sales. The company will rely on your support for many of our future marketing needs. This is a unique opportunity to contribute and grow with a flourishing company. You may be the perfect fit for this role if you have the ability to multitask and set priorities on projects for the highest rate of return, work independently with minimal supervision and can apply standard principles across various platforms.
- Support marketing strategies with the planning, execution and tracking of marketing programs including emails, social media management, content marketing and networking
- Coordinate product, event or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing and customer relationship management
- Assist in marketing initiatives for the launch of the storefront, including ongoing lead nurturing and promotional store focused activities
- Conduct market research to determine the potential of products and services
- Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities
- Support brand management and store objectives by planning, developing and implementing innovative marketing and advertising campaigns across multiple channels
- Create and develop content, graphics, promotional materials, and sales collateral, including case studies
- Coordinate and attend meetings and networking events representing Simply Nutrition
- Maintain databases, communicate campaign deliverables, and collect and analyze results across various platforms including social media, emails, and Amazon Ads
- Identify and analyze competitors
- Social Media Management
- Content Creation
- Lead Nurturing
- Marketing Research
- Marketing Ad Campaign Coordination
- Project Management
- Direct Marketing
- Market Segmentation
- Process Improvement
- Previous experience in marketing or other related fields
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite
- Experience creating customer funnels and managing ad campaigns
- Prior knowledge of e-commerce and marketplace sales preferred
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work well in teams
-Feel free to check us out at SimplyNutrition.com!-
Green Living LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We are a rapidly growing e-commerce retail company that specializes in vitamins, supplements, and educating people on health. We are looking to expand our close-knit core of great employees. We want someone who is goal-oriented and who works well as part of a team. Open office environment where everyone's opinions matter. We are doing some very different things here to disrupt traditional business methods. We have positioned ourselves as a company which offers a particular skill set for our brands, which addresses some of their biggest concerns. Come be a part of our team and get in on the ground floor of the next big company in the health and wellness industry.
We are proud of who we are as a company. Simply Nutrition is focused on providing authentic products through ethical means. We hold dear the relations we have with our customers and the faith they put in us to work with trustworthy brands. Customer service is our biggest priority.
Our vision is to see a world where people can lead healthier lifestyles. We started as Vitamins2You, a company born to deliver nourishing vitamins and supplements to a busy world. Our founders, brothers Ryan Terko and Brandon Owens, saw a need to champion quality products in an industry that was highly unregulated. We built a reputable online presence by selling high-grade vitamins. Today, we have grown beyond vitamins and supplements. For that reason, we redressed ourselves and became Simply Nutrition in 2018. We carry natural products of all varieties.