We're looking for an experienced receptionist/executive assistant. We need a positive energetic candidate to greet and handle calls for our Clients and Team Members. This person will also be the executive assistant for the President of the company.
This role has the following responsibilities:
- Receive guests at our office
- Receive and transfer phone calls from customers and prospects to the team
- Handle basic customer and prospect inquiries
- Support the administration of our workflow system
- Enter and categorize data in our workflow systems
- Help manage the President's schedule and phone calls
- Support adhoc client reporting and invoicing tasks
- We require a college degree, and a minimum of 10 years experience as an receptionist or executive assistant
- Must have exceptional client service experience
- Must have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
We are an established accounting managed service firm dedicated to freeing Clients from the burdens of accounting, reporting, payroll, invoicing, cash flow management, insurance and tax filings, and financial reporting so that they have more time to focus on growing their business and optimizing their core functions.
Posting ID: 571701514Posted: 2020-11-03