Recovery Unplugged, an innovative and exciting music based addiction treatment program, is looking for a LIVE-IN Behavioral Health Technician for our Transitional Living property here in Fort Lauderdale. We are looking for a motivated, upbeat and positive applicant who has a passion for saving and changing lives. Please submit resume!!
- Monitor nightly curfews
- Collect weekly drug screens
- Transport clients to outside meetings
- Transporting clients to the center for IOP and therapist appts
- Coordinate with medical to setup and schedule Vivitrol appts
- Collect rent weekly; running credit cards through merchant account or collecting cash payments
- Enforce house rules such as curfew, making sure chores are up to date, etc.
- Work with Operations Manager to ensure property is in compliance with JCAHO and DCF standards at all times
- Documenting and reporting any incidents or issues that may occur within the workplace; involving clients
- Establish rapport and provide recovery support to clients
- Ensuring the safety of the clients at all times
- Valid Driver's License
- Strong knowledge of the Twelve Steps and recovery
- A minimum of high school diploma or GED accepted
- Preferred experience working in Substance Abuse field
- Kipu experience preferred
*You will receive free rent in addition to your salary*
Recovery Unplugged is a Drug & Alcohol addiction treatment company. We own and operate multiple drug and alcohol treatment centers across the country with locations in Ft. Lauderdale, FL (headquarters), Lake Worth, FL, Austin, TX, Annandale, VA and Brentwood, TN. We are unique to other Drug & Alcohol Treatment companies because we include music as part of our treatment therapy and approach.
Posting ID: 593403632Posted: 2021-01-15