Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that's built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon's award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world's top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Seeking Windows System Administrator that will:
· Monitor all system alerts and assist to resolve complex issues in system hardware and software.
· Administer efficient work of servers and system and provide support to everyday operations.
· Supervise efficient application of various window patches and security controls.
· Manage and monitor system plans and supervise all activities for plan and unplanned systems.
· Install and configure various commercial products on window operating systems.
· Administer and execute various management activities and manage all backup activities.
· Coordinate with various groups and perform troubleshoot on all production problems and provide resolution.
· Determine support to patch application and timeframe for same and develop appropriate strategies.
· Develop complex system standards and recommend improvements to enhance performance.
Skills Ideal candidates will have:
•3+ years of service provider technical support of enterprise Windows environments with domains, multiple sites and centralized services
•2+ years of experience implementing complex virtualization solutions using VMware - vSphere with clustered storage, with high availability capabilities such as vMotion, and fault tolerance.
•MCSA, MCSE (Windows 2008 or higher), VMware certification
•Demonstrated experience using an ITIL based ticketing systems.(JIRA)
•Demonstrated track record of service level management.
•Demonstrated Root Cause Correct Action analysis, report generation, and presentation to customers.
•Demonstrated project timeline management skills.
•Demonstrated ability to drive continuous improvement through innovation and change.
•Demonstrated customer facing support experience.
•Must have strong communication skills and the ability to articulate task management, priorities, and issues.
•Technologies: Windows Server, Active Directory design and management, Group Policy customization, VMware vCenter 6.X, NetApp SAN, Dell servers, NetBackup
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· Bachelor's degree in computer science.
· Minimum of five years of experience in IT or database administration
· Experience with Java GUI front-end development, SQL, Postgres, or equivalent database tools
· Experience in multiple OS platforms with strong emphasis on Windows systems and/or Linux (CentOS, Red Hat)
· Experience with OS-level scripting environment such as Bourne shell.
· Experience working in a research environment that relies extensively on Open Source solutions
· In-depth knowledge of the TCP / IP protocol suite, security architecture, securing and hardening Operating Systems, Networks, Databases and Applications.
· Thorough understanding of the threat and attack landscape, attack vectors, vulnerabilities and how they are leveraged by malicious actors.
· Security certifications, Database Administrator certifications
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon's policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.