Restaurant Assistant Manager:
· Ensure company policy and Brand Equity Standards are followed.
· Optimize profits by controlling food, beverage and labor costs.
· Hiring, training and developing new hourly team members.
· Increasing sales by ensuring guest satisfaction and prompt problem resolution.
· Maintain an overall management style in accordance with our established best practices.
· Provide leadership and direction to all team members to ensure efficient operation.
· Ensure food quality and availability.
· Prepare and present hourly team member reviews.
· Oversee and supervise all beverage purchasing.
· Complete all tasks assigned by General Manager on time.
· 2+ years of Restaurant Management experience preferred.
· HS degree or equivalent preferred
· Has strong knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures in a restaurant.
· Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
· Must have ability to accurately handle money, make change, process credit card transactions and have strong menu knowledge.
· Performs a variety of tasks. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
· Must be 21 years of age.
· Passion for the business and compassion for people.
· Outstanding leadership and communication skills.
· Ability to recruit, develop and motivate team members.
· Must be able to create fun in a fast-paced and stressful environment.
· Must be able to lift approximately 50 lbs.
· Typically works under general supervision and reports to an GM.
Red Robin is an equal opportunity and E-verify employer, committed to a diverse workforce. Red Robin independent franchisees each hire their own employees and establish their own terms and conditions of employment, which may differ from those described.
At Red Robin, we're not your typical burger restaurant. Our fans love us for our quirky personality, and the way we add an unexpected wink of fun to whatever we do. If you have a magnetic personality, contagious energy and are interested in working in an environment where anything is possible, come join our team!
Our core B.U.R.G.E.R. values ensure that guests & team members alike are better for being here.
BOTTOMLESS FUN - Our guests love coming here because we do too!
• Our playful spirit gets mixed into everything we do.
UNWAVERING INTEGRITY- do the right thing, no matter what.
• Our word is a 100% guarantee we will deliver. Even when it’s tough or no one is looking.
RELENTLESS FOCUS ON IMPROVEMENT - We are always striving to be better.
• We constantly seek knowledge and innovation to keep things popping!
GENUINE SPIRIT OF SERVICE - We go above and beyond to meet our guests needs.
• Unbridled hospitality and personal connections are in our DNA.
EXTRAORDINARY PEOPLE - Remarkable people make us better.
• We honor our Team Members by caring for, developing and rewarding them.
RECOGNIZED BURGER AUTHORITY - Nobody does burgers as well as we do, nobody.
• We are the gold standard in taste, quality, presentation and innovation.