We Are Hiring
Ascension Medical Group Eastwood Clinic is looking for a Full-time Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our elite team! Why Join Our TeamAbout Ascension Macomb-Oakland Hospital
- Level II Trauma Center with advanced Primary Stroke Center
- Recognized as a Blue Cross Blue Shield Blue Distinction Center for joint replacement, spine, and cardiovascular services.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
- Our emergency and ER and cardiovascular programs have earned the American Heart Association's Mission: Lifeline award for our fastest response to heart attacks in cooperation with the Roseville's and Warren's Fire Departments.
- Combined with Ascension Macomb Oakland Hospital - Madison Heights Campus, offering 15 accredited Graduate Medical Education programs
- New patient tower to provide 75 additional private rooms for patients and newly renovated behavioral health unit and acute care of the elderly unit
About Ascension Medical Group
- 15 miles north of Detroit
- Home of the General Motors Technical Center and Warren Community Indoor Waterpark
- Warren is the 3rd largest city in Michigan
- Warren is house the United States Army Detroit Arsenal and campus of Macomb Community College
- On the border of Sterling Heights where Freedom Hill is located for outdoor concerts
- Home of the General Motors Heritage Center, a museum housing more than 150 General Motor vehicles.
When you join Ascension Medical Group (AMG), you are entering a community where physician and advanced practice provider engagement and experience is recognized as a key driver of delivering excellent patient care.
With 1,900 sites of care and 7,000 providers strong, AMG is one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the United States. Physicians and advanced practice providers benefit from a collaborative approach to care, significant professional opportunities, career advancement, training and competitive wages. What You Will Do
Ascension Medical Group is looking for a Board Certified Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant for Eastwood Clinic.
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate to partner with Eastwood Clinic to provide medical services to patients. Position Highlights:
- Outpatient Only
- Openings at Rochester Hills, Warren, and Clinton Township
- Virtual Services
In collaboration with a physician, provide for the expansion of individualized primary healthcare services by diagnosing and treating certain acute or chronic health conditions.
What You Will Need
- Obtain patient history and performs assessment via observation, interview and examination. Order, perform and interpret diagnostic studies. Perform preventative health assessments, screening, immunizations and patient care.
- Provide direct treatment and management of health conditions via prescriptive authority or referral to other healthcare providers or community resources.
- Counsel and educate patients and their families/caregivers concerning preventative health, treatment options and community resources.
- Document delivery of health care and nursing processes in accordance with specific specialty area standards and network nursing policy.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. American Red Cross (ARC) CPR for Professional Rescuers card will be accepted upon hire but renewal must be a BLS Provider card from AHA. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Physician Assistant credentialed from the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Physician Assistant with Prescriptive Authority credentialed from the Michigan Board Physician Assistants Task Force obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date required. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Advanced Life Support credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
• BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
• Nurse Practitioner credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
• Registered Nurse credentialed from the Michigan Board of Nursing obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Verified by local Credentialing Office.
- Graduate of accredited Physician Assistant program required.
- Master's degree preferred.
• Master's degree of Nursing required.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certification or Psychiatry Certificate of Added Qualifications required
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work