This position can be a remote position if you are not located near our Reston, Virginia office
– Active Minimum Background Investigation Required
This exciting and challenging career opportunity requires a minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience administering and maintaining Splunk versions 6 and 7. This is a key technical role that will require design/architecture knowledge for infrastructure requirements and software configurations as well as expertise in Splunk deployments. This role is remote with occasional visits to the client site.
• Develop Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) products.
• Develop new applications, views, dashboards, reports, alerts, and data collection.
• Clearly communicate deliverables, schedules, and anything unexpected.
• Mentoring team members and helping train clients.
• Identifying new opportunities and use cases for Splunk solutions for the customer.
• Testing, debugging, troubleshooting and fixing any functionality issues.
• Coordinating efforts and solutions with SOC/Operations/NOC teams as needed.
• Taking responsibility for solving complex Splunk product challenges.
• Multi-platform integration and scripting (PowerShell, Bash, Python, etc.)
• Splunk documentation including policies, processes, guides and SOP’s.
• Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (Public and GovCloud)
• Familiarity and understanding of ITIL/ITSM principles.
• Ability to present reports, debriefs, analyses and mitigation strategies.
• Microsoft and Red Hat operating systems.
• Government security policies (FISMA, NIST, DHS4300, etc.)
• Configuration management tools (Ansible, Puppet)
Intact Technology’s Talent Vision: All For One, One For All!
• We are stakeholders in our customer’s success.
• We are super passionate about delivering the best outcomes for our customers.
• Our people are doers, makers, creators, thinkers and creative problem solvers.
• Our culture thrives on individuality, independence, autonomy and empowerment.
• We encourage a healthy work/life balance full of personal hobbies and interests.
We ask our team to bring their A game every day. In return, a few of the benefits we offer:
· Ongoing personal and professional development
· Unlimited paid time away from work to go on adventures, relax, or recover, plus 10 paid holidays
· Premium suite of healthcare benefits: Medical with HSA option, Dental, and Vision insurance and FSA Plans
· Qualified 401k Program
· Virtual happy hours and other team building events.
· Metro-accessible location
Visit our website to see the entire list of our benefits and what our employees have to say about us.
Whether you are new to the IT Industry or an IT expert seeking your next great opportunity, Intact is the place to be.
Intact Technology is an Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender identification, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin, or disability.
Powered by JazzHR