Are you looking for a place to invest in your future? Then consider a job at TechFlow where we provide opportunities for individuals to explore, learn and develop their career, while being part of an exciting team of professionals. Here are some experiences you may have at TechFlow: - Work with best-of-breed technologies - Have fun while being part of a professional team - Work in a challenging and dynamic environment - Work in a supportive learning atmosphere where opportunities for training and advancement are provided. TechFlow is seeking a Junior Knowledge Manager / Systems Administrator to assist aligning processes and technology to enable information sharing by analysts and organizations for analytic production. The Knowledge Manager/ Systems Administrator will be working with Windows and Linux Deployments, transitions of files from multiple networks onto the high side, and will be setting up multiple environments. This will require coordination with agencies, various technical teams as well as network and server administration configuration duties. Key Responsibilities: * Uses centralized and peripheral databases, content management, records management systems and shapes workflow and processes. * Compiles reports on performance and usage metrics and future requirements for existing knowledge management capabilities including, but not limited to, search, discovery, storage and retrieval of data and formal production and taskings. * Disseminates intelligence products across separate networks and portals.
* Work with counterparts in other departments to update and maintain content accuracy.
* Maintain records of dissemination; produce metrics, graphics, and briefings to support production management and mission management functions. Minimum Requirements: * Demonstrate ability to publish content regularly and within requirements driven deadlines in formats including Microsoft Office tools, electronic/soft copy matrices and/or web-enabled formats.
* Possess general information systems experience with SIPRNet, JWICS, and standard IC message traffic retrieval systems, as appropriate; demonstrate ability to learn to use and support other tools that may be added or developed as the program evolves, with emphasis on information sharing and protection of Government information.
* Windows and Redhat/Linux Systems administration experience
* Amazon/AWS experience Education Requirements: * Bachelor degree with 4 years of intelligence experience. Clearance Requirements: * Active TS/SCI with Poly Equal Opportunity Employer TechFlow is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
Posting ID: 602945449Posted: 2021-03-01