POSITION TITLE: Order SelectorDEPARTMENT: Warehouse REPORTS TO: Warehouse SupervisorFLSA STATUS: Non-ExemptJOB SUMMARY:
Committed to providing safe, efficient, and error-free selection of product to be shipped to all locations. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1) Must be able to pick a minimum number of cases per hour as established by warehouse management.
2) Must be able to achieve 100% accuracy when selecting an order.
3) Every effort must be taken to maintain neat and clean equipment after each use.
4) Maintain and enforce company standards as it relates to general housekeeping in the warehouse.
MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Any damage to trailer, buildings, or other vehicles must be reported
- Must be able to safely operate a power jack or tow motor.
- Must be conscientious about stacking pallets and must follow proper pallet wrapping procedures before a skid is loaded onto a truck.
- Maintain a neat appearance according to the company's dress code policy.
- Abide by all company policies as stated in the Employee Handbook.
1) Must successfully complete power jack training course.
2) Must be able to work in a refrigerated or freezer environment for the entire shift.
3) Ability to lift up to fifty (50) pounds at least seventy percent (70%) of the time.
4) Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
Posting ID: 525027632Posted: 2020-10-06