REEDS Jewelers is currently seeking an Assistant Manager at our Pandora location in the Dulles Town Center in Dulles, VA. This store is owned and operated by REEDS Jewelers, with a Pandora branded storefront and exclusively sells Pandora bracelets, charms, necklaces and rings.
The Assistant Manager inspires customers and associates through leadership, customer service, and community involvement to build lifelong relationships, as well as, supports the Store Manager in all aspects of the stores operations to ensure growth and profitability.
- Demonstrate the REEDS Mission and Core Business Values
- Support Store Manager in the day-to-day operations of the store.
- Meet or exceed monthly goals in all areas
- Maintain premium customer service as the top priority at all times.
- Assist in the recruitment, training, coaching, and motivation of store associates.
- Ensure associates are oriented and trained on all company policies and procedures including dress code, business ethics, and exceptional customer service.
- Maintain and build clientele base utilizing the associate clientele profile books.
- Utilize the Nine Smart Selling Skills to maximize personal and store sales.
- Continuously train and learn more product knowledge to strengthen selling skills.
- Assist in administrative duties; payroll/personnel issues, scheduling, daily reports, merchandise flow.
- Partner with the store manager to resolve performance issues.
- Utilize corporate partnering to solve problems to foster an atmosphere conducive to promoting the highest level of business professionalism.
- Contribute to maintaining a safe and clean environment including sharing backroom/bathroom housekeeping duties.
To apply for this position, learn more about REEDS and our career opportunities, click here REEDS.jobs.
REEDS Jewelers is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value the diversity of our team, and employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law. REEDS provides a smoke and drug-free environment.
- High School Diploma/Equivalent or better
- Management Experience preferred
- Proven Retail Experience, at least 1 year
- Demonstrated leadership and teamwork abilities
- Quality charm, and bracelet sales experience is preferred.
REEDS Jewelers offers a comprehensive compensation program that includes health/dental/life/LTD insurance, 401k, merchandise discounts, career growth and a drug free workplace.
Posting ID: 600823740Posted: 2021-01-25