are continuing to grow and so does our need to develop more Automotive Mechanics. We're looking for candidates at alllevels ofautomotive
skills. AtNational Tire and Battery
our Automotive Mechanics benefit from our Career Road Map training and company paid ASE Certifications. We want car enthusiasts who are interested in building an automotive career with a company that is committed to developing our associates and promoting from within.Levels of Automotive Mechanics:
- Technician C: Basic automotive repair experience in brake services, suspension and basic electrical systems.
- Technician B: Automotive repair experience in steering & suspension and alignment services; brake services; and cooling system services. ATechnician Bpossesses the G1, A4 and A5 ASE certifications.
- Technician A: Automotive repair experience with engine diagnostics, suspension, brake services, electrical and A/C systems. ATechnician Apossesses the G1, A4, A5, A1, A6, A7, and A8 ASE certifications.
- Master Technician: 5 years or more of Automotive Repair Experience with ASE Certifications A1-A8.
- Conducts vehicle inspections for mechanical services
- Perform automotive repairs
- Perform schedule automotive maintenance services on vehicles
- Perform tire installations and repairs
- Assist in receiving and stocking inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Automotive Repair experience
- Tire and Lube experience
- Ability to work a flexible retail schedule including weekends, evenings and holidays
- Valid Driver's License
- Criminal Background Check
- Pre-employment Drug Screen
- Must be 18 years or older
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental and Vision coverage
- Company paid short term disability and company subsidized long term disability
- Company paid life insurance
- 401(k) with company match and immediate 100% vesting
- Generous paid vacation and paid time off
- Company paid ASE Certification and Career Path Development programs
- Tool insurance options available
- Flexible spending account
- Employee assistance program
- Purchasing power program that allows associates with a year of service to make large retail purchases through convenient payroll deduction
- Vendor purchase discount program
- Employee automotive service discounts
- And more!
TBC Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free Work Environment.
For 60 years, TBC Corporation (TBC), one of North America's largest marketers of automotive replacement tires, has been a tire company ahead of the curve. Through worldwide operations spanning wholesale, retail, and franchise, TBC also provides automotive maintenance and repair services with best-in-class brands. TBC meets the needs of consumers in search of total car care at more than 3,200 franchised and company-operated tire and automotive service centers under the brands NTB , Tire Kingdom , Big O Tires and Midas . TBC serves wholesale customers in the United States, Canada, Latin America and Mexico through TBC Brands, TBC Dealer Group, TBC International and TBC de Mexico. Nearest Major Market:
Washington DCJob Segment:
Auto Mechanic, Medical, Payroll, Mechanic, Automotive, Healthcare, Finance, Manufacturing, Operations
Posting ID: 595582494Posted: 2020-12-29