Regal Nissan is a privately owned and family operated Nissan dealership with a focus on taking excellent care of our employees which allows us to take amazing care of our clients. We are the “Dealership that’s Different”. We have been in the same location and owned by the same family since 1980. Regal Nissan has a diverse Drug-Free workforce and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Flat rate (or hourly) based on experience and certifications
- Multiple performance and customer satisfaction bonuses
- Paid holidays, sick time, and vacations
- Paid training and certification
- Climate-controlled facilities with state-of-the-art equipment
- Competitive insurance and retirement benefits available
- Medical coverage and wellness program
- Dental and Vision insurance
- Long-term and short term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance for full-time employees
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Uniform and laundry assistance
- Employee discounts for parts, service and vehicle purchases
- Onsite parking
Responsibilities and Essential Job Duties:
- Properly complete services and/or repairs according to applicable safety requirements and published procedures/work repair instructions.
- Produce quality work that evidence pride of workmanship and make every effort to achieve the production objectives set by management.
- Accurately complete Multi-point Inspections and record results.
- Ensure customers’ vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced.
- Maintain an inventory of normal mechanic’s tools.
- Properly use the special tools and equipment provided by the Service Department and return promptly. Use shop supplies and materials in a practical and economical manner.
- Proactively communicate potential issues with Service Advisors, Parts department, management, and other departments in order to provide the best possible customer experience and fix-it right the first time.
- Report to management any situation or condition that jeopardizes the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its personnel, or customers.
- Follow safety protocols and team lifting techniques.
- Complete required NNA and dealership training. Review technical bulletins and other publications as assigned by management.
- Abide by company policy and departmental best practices and procedures. Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Prior to being employed, applicants for employment must participate in Regal Nissan’s normal screening process which includes: completing a full employment application; satisfactory criminal, credit and driving records checks (where applicable); in-person interviews and other inquiries.
- High school diploma or the equivalent.
- Authorized to work in the USA for any employer.
- Basic communication and problem solving skills.
- Basic mathematical skills using American units of measure.
- Physical demands include: constantly position body and move in order to retrieve cars from parking lot, diagnose and repair vehicles; detect and identify vehicle issues and shop safety concerns; exert force to move/manipulate objects (up to 100lbs occasionally, 65lbs frequently, 25lbs constantly); operate tools and equipment; repetitive motion.
- Work is conducted inside, outside, and in a shop environment in proximity to moving vehicles, mechanical equipment, with exposure to chemicals, and moderate to loud noise levels.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Posting ID: 596352428Posted: 2021-01-19