EXPERIENCED PLUMBER WANTED FOR COMMERCIAL WORK IN LOS ANGELES
We are looking for a self motivated, dependable, honest, and outgoing person with minimum 3-5 years of experience and skilled in all aspects of plumbing install on commercial projects.
This job requires motivated individuals with excellent work ethic and good communication skills who are reliable. Experience with cast iron and copper required.
Job Type: Full-time, Pay depending on qualification, experience and certificates
Regency Plumbing is a third-generation Southern California plumbing contractor completing all phases of construction. We are experts in medical plumbing, tenant improvement industrial properties. With over 65 years of industry experience, we pride ourselves in providing professional and reliable plumbing services for all aspects of your plumbing needs. We are based out of Orange, CA and we offer our services in its surrounding cities and counties.
Plumber Job Duties and Responsibilities
• Read blueprints and other technical documents to asses building needs and pipe/plumbing fixture plans
• Work with contractors to assess client needs and plan plumbing layout
• Determine materials needed for each new project in
• Install, assemble, maintain, and repair pipes and plumbing fixtures
• Affix clamps, screws, brazing, soldering, welds, etc. to pipes and tubes
• Measure and modify pipes accordingly by cutting, threading, or bending pipes by using specialized tools
• Diagnose plumbing problems and work to resolve any issues
• Repair or replace damaged parts
• Locate and repair water line leaks and remove clogs
• Confirm pipe system is air/watertight by performing pressure tests
• Keep detailed notes and create work reports documenting projects
• Test plumbing and other installed fixtures to ensure proper functioning
• Follow state laws and regulations and adhere to local building codes
• Plumber Job Requirements and Qualifications
• 3+ years’ relevant trade experience
Posting ID: 563375090Posted: 2021-01-16