- On-Site Position
- Large Health System
- 83-Day Contract
- Pay Rate: $45.00 per hour
- Health Insurance Available
- Monday – Friday 8:00AM – 5:00PM
The Epic Systems Analyst serves as a liaison between end-users, project team members, and other Information Management resources while providing exemplary customer service and Epic application support in assigned Epic module. They provide onsite go-live support, upgrade support, and ongoing application support and optimization. In addition, they work closely with the Service Desk to assist in responding to help desk tickets and end user requests through analyzing business issues/requirements, analyzing workflows, and synthesizing key messages.
The EPIC Systems Analyst must be a self-motivated individual with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to work well in team environments.
- Develop, test, implement, support, and maintain Epic assigned applications, solutions and business processes to meet operational and technical requirements.
- Obtain and maintain in-depth knowledge of software functionality; acquire and utilize knowledge of operational workflows to be implemented.
- Perform in-depth analysis of workflows, data collection, report details, and other technical issues associated with Epic software.
- Translate business requirements into functional specifications and manages changes to specifications.
- Prioritize, coordinate, and implement updates and requested changes to the system; reviews and tests each new release; troubleshoots problems and questions from end users.
- Adhere to organization standards for system configuration and change control.
- Develop strong relationships with end user communities, customers and business partners.
- Facilitate communication with stakeholders from initial requirements to final implementation.
- Serve as a liaison between business operations and providers, internal information technology, system users and Epic, working within the defined project objectives for issue and problem resolution.
- Troubleshoot and/or resolve application issues and escalate more complex issues as appropriate.
- Certified or proficient in more than one Epic modules
- 5+ years of experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Ability to present complex data in meaningful method, ie. charges, graphs
- Ability to adjust to and implement change
- Ability to solve complex incidents without direction
- Ability to develop new functionality for requests without direction and leads multidisciplinary teams throughout project
- Ability to serve as mentor or knowledge resource to peers across Epic community and is viewed as a leader
- Ability to work as a team member
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Highly effective written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills to establish working relationships that foster optimal quality teamwork and education
- Strong organizational skills in managing multiple priorities
- LVN, RN or other clinical license may be required for clinical application teams
Apply with Registry Ally now!
Call: (424) 488-2577
Posting ID: 601334984Posted: 2021-01-24