Amyx is looking for a Senior Operations Integrator to assist the Defense Threat Reduction Agency (DTRA), Operations & Integration Directorate (OI), Operations Department (OI-OP) in focusing and coordinating all intelligence and operational activities to assist the Attack the Network (AtN) level of effort in countering small unmanned aerial systems (C-sUAS). The contractor shall support the Counter C-sUAS Coordination Cell (CCC) in the development and coordination of counter improvised threats solutions via validation of requirements, strategy and engagements, information sharing, process development, and rapid innovation and initiatives. Responsibilities The primary job responsibilities are inclusive of, but not limited to, the following: 1. Interacts directly with the OI-OP during the development of operational assessments, point papers, briefings, and other products for external distribution.
2. Evaluate, collate, and analyze information from a number of classified and unclassified sources to maintain situational awareness and understanding of the improvised threat, and counter Threat Networks that employ improvised threats
3. Conduct senior level staff work coordinating with internal and external stakeholders across the enterprise, DOD, Academia, and private sector.
4. Assists the OI-OP in assessing operational requirements across the Combatant Commands.
5. Maintain awareness of OI-OP activities and internal materiel and non-materiel efforts across DTRA Directorates, operating arms, and staff elements, as it relates to C-sUAS.
6. Maintain awareness of OI-OP engagement activities and provide input for messages, threats and other information critical to the engagement.
7. Conduct mission analysis, as required, and coordinate staff actions in support of OI-OP mission areas, processes, Lines of Operations (LOOs) against current and emerging improvised threats.
8. Support units and their organic staffs, in coordination with OI-OP leadership preparing for and conducting operations in areas where improvised threat is high. • Supported Technologies: Microsoft Office applications Qualifications Required Skills and Qualifications:• Bachelor's Degree from accredited university.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in DoD Service, Agency, or Organization.
• Experience interacting with senior government civilians and military (SES/GO/FO).
• Leadership and training experience.
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Exceptional and proven administrative skills.
• Proficient in office software such as Microsoft Office.
• Ability to deploy.
• Current Top Secret/SCI. Desired Skills and Qualifications: • 15 years, or greater, experience in a DoD Service, Agency, or Organization.
• Experience working at Division (or higher level) conducting operations in a time sensitive and fluid environment.
• Experience with Military Decision-Making Process. • Experience in startup organizations • Deployed experience (military, contractor or government civilian) in Middle East, Africa or Pacific Rim
• Previous experience supporting DTRA, JIDO (or their predecessor organizations)
• Previous experience operating unmanned aerial systems/vehicles
• Bachelor's Degree in a STEM Field
• Master's Degree in Business, Public Administration, Information Systems, Military Science or related discipline Amyx is an Equal Opportunity employer. Amyx is committed to providing equal employment opportunity to all job seekers. Every qualified applicant receives focused consideration for employment and no one is discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Amyx complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Equal Opportunity Employer- Minorities/Females/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity. Amyx is an E-Verify employer. Amyx proudly and proactively takes affirmative action to advance employment of individuals who are minorities, women, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Physical Demands Employee needs to be able to sit at a workstation for extended periods; use hand(s) to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear. Most positions require ability to work on desktop or laptop computer for extended periods of time reading, reviewing/analyzing information, and providing recommendations, summaries and/or reports in written format. Must be able to effectively communicate with others verbally and in writing. Employee may be required to occasionally lift and/or move moderate amounts of weight, typically less than 20 pounds. Regular and predictable attendance is essential.