Reinhart Grounds Maintenance, Inc is a grounds maintenance firm that has been working in Central, Illinois area since 1986. We are looking for qualified people to join our team. The ideal candidates will have a can do attitude and may not necessarily have a landscaping background. If you have a strong work ethic and ability to pick up on detail oriented tasks, we can train the skills to the right candidate.
Job Fun Facts:
- Help Manage and maintain some of the highest profile commercial properties in Central Illinois
- Learn to professionally maintain turf and beautiful landscapes
- Become part of a high-performance culture with opportunity for unlimited advancement
- Install award-winning Landscapes
- Learn light and Heavy Equipment Operations
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing and potential customer
Essential Job Duties
- Provide basic grounds maintenance work such as but not limited to: mowing, trimming, edging, blowing, shrub pruning, weed control, etc.
- Assist in landscaping work
- Snow removal depending upon season
- Complete all paperwork properly and in a timely manner
- Provide exceptional customer service to existing and potential customers
- Maintain the cleanliness of the assigned truck and equipment
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Provide assistance in equipment repairs
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required to meet the goals of the department
- Complete daily and weekly reports
- Be available for work hours 6am - 6pm Monday - Thursday - Fridays as needed for rain days or added projects
- The schedule is arranged as 4- 10 hour days Monday - Thursday and Fridays are used when rained out or they were unable to complete the scheduled work.
- Be presentable, clean-cut, and well spoken
- Possess a high degree of motivation and strong work ethic
- Have reliable transportation, with a valid driver’s license, and clean driving record
- Be able to lift at least 50 lbs.
- We are a professional company and dress accordingly. We will provide shirts, hats, sweatshirts, and jackets.
- Eligible to join our Management training Program
- Starting pay based on experience, background, and ability.
- Health care package
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- 401K retirement plan with company match
Posting ID: 601640568Posted: 2021-01-27