The Sr. System Administrator is responsible for maintaining and managing full lifecycle support of RelaDyne's mission-critical systems to allow the business maximum capacity to deliver on critical needs. As part of the IT team, the Sr. System Administrator will be a key partner with the business users to provide business process analysis, process design/improvement, project planning, system development, implementation, and continued support of the day-to-day computing operations of the systems inside RelaDyne's IT footprint. The Sr. System Administrator will work as a functional and technical subject matter expert and be expected to perform tasks at a highly-skilled level in the following: network administration, firewall configuration, email administration, Office365 administration, Microsoft SQL DB administration, PowerShell scripting, Windows Server Engineering, Citrix XenApp support, Active Directory Administration. Scripting abilities and project-lead talents are job requirements. Enterprise experience is strongly advantageous. Strong time-management, communication and organizational skills are considered basic requirements for this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
In addition to the essential job functions described below, all associates will perform duties as requested by management. Assigned responsibilities and duties may vary based upon location size and operation.
- Provide day-to-day support on a range of RelaDyne-specific cloud and on-premise hardware and software applications and other related enterprise applications to associates. This will include, but is not limited to the following:
- Microsoft Azure & O365 Administration
- Active Directory Administration
- PowerShell scripting
- Bulk Automation thru scripting or object-oriented programming language
- Ivanti Endpoint Management or similar platform (i.e. ServiceNow)
- MDT Asset Imaging
- Network configuration (e.g. Firewalls, switches)
- Windows Operating Systems
- Sage/DM2 ERP and related systems
- Security software and hardware
- Citrix XenApp environment management
- Hardware support including, but not limited to PCs, laptops, printers, copiers, scanners and associated peripherals required to run the business
- Develops system configuration and process documentation.
- Analyze, Design and Develop - Based on analysis of current processes, workflows systems design, etc., the Sr. System Administrator will develop technical designs and implement software solutions to support business process and security improvements. Development may include custom programming using RelaDyne approved development tools and/or package software configuration.
- Project Planning - Formulate, communicate and execute project plans, with limited supervision. Provide input for project and departmental budget development.
- Professional Development - Develop technical skill sets, leadership skills, presentation skills, business area knowledge and independent thinking/decision making abilities on an ongoing basis. Stay abreast of technology innovation and its applicability to RelaDyne's business.
- Develops and implements new technologies to address changing enterprise and associate needs.
- Develops automated processes thru scripting/workflow-building tools and abilities.
- Collaborate with IT staff to learn and support system operations.
- Participates in and manages special projects as required.
- Travel as required (10% - 20%)
- Preferred location is RelaDyne Headquarters; however, the job can be virtual with some travel, so relocation is not a requirement.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Enterprise experience
- Project management
- Microsoft Azure & Office365 Administration
- Microsoft Teams Administration
- Email migrations across various platforms
- Microsoft SQL Server
- SIEM familiarity
- MS Enterprise Agreement - process familiarity
- Knowledge of TCP/IP stack
- Domain Name System (DNS) knowledge.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite.
- Windows & Active Directory Administration.
- PowerShell scripting.
- Some programming experience preferred in an object-oriented language (e.g. Python, VB.NET).
- Experience in principles and processes of cryptography preferred.
- Strong MS Excel skills required
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and evaluative skills.
- Must work well in a team environment.
- Self-motivated / self-managing.
- Preferred experience with Adobe and Visio.
- Lubricants & Fuels distribution industry experience preferred.
- Sage Software experience preferred (ERP, CRM, SIA, SMI, etc.) - Prefer Sage100 experience.
- DM2 Software experience a plus.
- Provide excellent customer service
- Positive attitude.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Vision: minimum vision required to prevent injury from oneself and others
- Hearing: perceiving the nature of sounds with or without correction
- Talking: expressing or exchanging ideas by means of the spoken word
- Lifting small weighed objects constantly; 20 pound objects frequently and 20-50 pound objects occasionally
- Climbing ladders, stairs and ramps
- Balancing, pushing and pulling
- Crouching, kneeling, reaching and grasping objects
- Walking: move about inside the office and/or branch facilities as well as airport/travel needs
- Sit/Stand: Must be able to remain in a stationary position 50 percent of the time
- Capable of traveling as required
Attendance on a regular, consistent basis is mandatory, including arriving at the time as scheduled
Accommodations: Essential functions of this position may include but are not limited to lifting, reaching, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crouching, carrying objects, ascending/descending stairs and commuting to work location. If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to perform the essential job functions under the Americans with Disability Act (ADA) or other state or federal law, you may request the accommodation