Who we are
You’re the best and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
We keep on growing because we only hire the best and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in Plainfield. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and your employer. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow and opportunities to excel.Why we need you
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we’re looking for an exceptional warehouse associate to help us achieve our operating plan.The big task
As a warehouse associate, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to ensure that appropriate minimum and maximum stock levels are sustained while maintaining a safe and accountable workplace.Key sub tasks
• Assist with incoming and outgoing warehouse deliveries as well as deliveries to and from job sites
• Verify counts on shipments and inventory management through Microsoft Excel and Word
• Assist in product and material tracking for our technicians
• Communicate clearly, show recognition and build rapport with fellow employees
• Shape company culture by living out agreed upon values, specifically ethics and integrity
• Maintain a safe work environment by ensuring all areas are swept clean and all garbage is removedSkills and experience
• Exceptional organization and follow-through abilities with a keen eye for details
• Eager to attain company goals
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Quick, sound decision-making abilities
• Passionate about TR Miller Heating & Cooling and loves the brand
• Engaging personality that blends well with fast-paced, goal-driven environments
• Highly motivated, flexible and great attitude on life
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50 lbs and accommodate a flexible schedule due to seasonal working hours.What we offer
• Medical Insurance -- we pay 50% of you and your family's insurance premiums for health, dental and vision insurance.
• 401(k) plan with a company match
• A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team and expect you to bring that same care when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings and you’ll build life-long friendships at TR Miller Heating & Cooling.Learn more about us
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job, make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for. You'll work in a place where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company and you'll be appreciated by your team and your customers. If this sounds like you, spend a little time learning about TR Miller Heating & Cooling by visiting www.TRMillerHeatingandCooling.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer