RMS (Reliability, Maintainability, Safety) Engineer Location: Manassas, VA Duration: 12+ Months Job ID: #59549 PLEASE SEND ALL RESUMES TO The selected candidate will contribute to the completion of specific programs and projects. Specific assignment tasking will include:
- Analysis of preliminary plans and supports development of Reliability, Maintainability, and/or Availably (RMA) engineering programs/documentation
- Performance of Failure Mode Effects Criticality Analysis (FMECA), Level of Repair Analysis (LORA), Reliability Centered Maintenance (RCM) Analysis, development of Maintenance Requirement Cards (MRCs), Maintenance Index Pages (MIPs), and various maintenance support planning.
- Support of Program Integration (PI) team members with RMA out-briefs, strong leadership, and relationship-building skills to represent LM in interests in customer RAM / Logistics meetings/reviews to achieve company, customer, and governmental agency reliability objectives. Basic Qualifications:
- Experience with Analysis of Maintenance Systems and Procedures
- Demonstrated ability to work and communicate with other functional leads and customer counterparts
- Proven Presentation and Communication skills
- Prior Reliability, Maintainability, and/or Availably (RMA) Engineering experience
- Logistic Support Analysis
- Level of Repair Analysis
- Spares Modelling
- Knowledge of Reliability Engineering Principles including familiarity with Systems Engineering, RMA, RCM, and FMECA/FMEA processes Must have Basic Qualifications in job description. Desired Skills:
- Provisioning Experience
- Proposal and Presentation experience
- Customer interface experience
- Experience in development of MRCs and maintenance procedures.
- Familiarity with submarine and mission command center environment, sonar, and/or Naval Operations.
- Ability to understand and timely report program/technical issues with solution to manager; demonstrate ability to work independently with minimal management support. Must have Secret Clearance. ____________________________________________________________________ Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is proud to provide an equal opportunity workplace and be an affirmative action employer. Consider Butler because we are committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We recognize that we thrive on diversity for the benefit of our employees, our customers, and the communities where we are located. Employment with Butler America Aerospace, LLC. is governed on the basis of qualifications and competence without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
Posting ID: 602933775Posted: 2021-03-01