You will be responsible for engaging our guests and providing the highest level of hospitality through conversation, active listening, and the fulfillment of our guest's needs through our food and beverage program.
• Welcome every guest as if they were a visitor in your own home
• Pay attention to body language and nonverbal communication in order to anticipate guest needs
• Use any information gained from conversation with the guest to make the experience more memorable - think outside the box!
• Take notes on anything we need to know about the guest to make their next experience better
Food and Beverage
• Guide the guest through our food and beverage menus and answer any questions asked. Provide options for guests with special dietary needs.
• Accurately and actively take and place orders, with accurate timing for all courses. Use your knowledge of our menu and what you've learned about the guest to provide them the perfect options
• Check back throughout the meal to ensure guest satisfaction
• Stay current on all menu knowledge and changes, in order to better serve our guests
Minimum Job Qualifications
Must be at least 18 years old. Food Handler's license and TABC certification required.
2 years experience in the hospitality industry, preferably a front of house restaurant position.
Posting ID: 597549291Posted: 2021-01-07