Renewal by Andersen is the full-service replacement window division of Andersen Corporation. We are looking for a Sales Manager in our Northern Virginia market
Renewal by Andersen is united by the common goal of making a difference in the lives of our homeowners, our colleagues, our families, and in the communities we serve. We believe that we can make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. Renewal by Andersen is looking for an accomplished, driven, and collaborative leader to help perfect our customer’s experience in upgrading their homes.
PURPOSE: The Sales Manager will manage all aspects of the sales activities in the Northern Virginia market.
- Manage the In-Home Sales Representatives and Sales Support Representatives.
- Achieve annual sales and customer satisfaction goals for location.
- Coach and develop a sales team that meets objectives, cooperate on a team basis, and learn from individual successes.
- Participate in sales ride-along visits with Sales Representatives.
- Track sales metrics, monitor daily results, and analyze for corrective action.
- Develop annual sales goals for sales team, by territory, and by Sales Representatives.
- Conduct Sales meetings that include plan reviews and role playing.
- Conduct one-on-one meetings with Sales Representatives to review sales activity results and establish corrective plans as needed.
- Teach our sales process by modeling the core behaviors.
- Provide communication and clarity around our sales process system.
- Establish an environment where all customers and employees are treated with dignity and respect.
- Provide on-going training to the Sales Representatives.
- Manage sales contests.
- Conduct a formal performance review annually with each Sales Representative.
- Develop others; build talent pipeline for succession planning.
- Collaborate with other managers in providing best operational results.
- Work with the marketing team to maximize marketing expense in an effort to generate sufficient inquiry/lead/appointment rate.
- Establish and maintain sales budget.
- Participate as a team member with the Market Leadership Team to ensure alignment to organizational goals and direction.
- Provide coaching and support to sales managers in mid-size markets.
CULTURE AND BENEFITS: Our vision is to make the world a better place by living up to the promise that everyone benefits from their association with Andersen. We’re committed to making a difference through challenging ourselves each day, recognizing and rewarding success, taking pride in our work and honoring a legacy built on doing the right thing. There is great respect for life outside work so that you can bring your best self to work. We are committed to demonstrating mutual respect and appreciation of our similarities and differences so that each employee can realize his/her potential and we exceed our customers’ expectations.
As an innovative and industry-leading organization, we think of benefits more broadly. From your health care to your work environment, to your development and quality of life, we think beyond basic benefits to provide a total rewards package including, but not limited to:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance
- Health Savings Account contributions
- Paid holidays plus PTO
- 401(k) plan & contributions
- Professional development & tuition reimbursement opportunities
- A culture that supports work-life balance
- An environment where collaboration is key
- Volunteer opportunities – on company time
- Environmentally conscious business decisions
- 8,000+ employees and career opportunities nationwide
- Four-year degree or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid driver's license with an acceptable motor vehicle record
- Minimum of four years of proven sales management experience
- In-home sales experience a plus
- Computer skills and management of computer-based information
- Planning and goal setting skills
- Strong communication skills
- Financial knowledge
- Decision making
- Customer orientation
- Tolerance of ambiguity
- Results orientation
- Training/coaching experience
- Ability to develop others
- Strategic thinking
Renewal by Andersen is the window replacement subsidiary of Andersen Corporation, a company that has revolutionized the window and door business for more than 110 years. Drawing on the Andersen tradition of over 100 years of quality, innovation and craftsmanship, Renewal by Andersen was founded with the objective of creating a different and better window and door replacement experience.
Posting ID: 597926083Posted: 2021-01-18