Our Client, is a national leader in Casual Furniture. We are looking for grinder and powder coaters to join our team! Our Grinders and powder coaters plays a key role in the process of quality, and safe and efficient, grinders and powder coaters in the process of making our casual furniture. For years, people all across America have relied on Johnstons Casual Furniture for their home, business, grilling, and furniture needs. Why work at Johnstons Casual Furniture? Because JCF maintains a friendly, family, competitive atmosphere within a growing organization.
- 1st Shift
- 6:00am – 3:45pm
- Monday - Friday
- OT, as needed
- Grinds metal welds after welders sort the products together
- Powder coats the finished metal product
- Communicates daily with direct reports and plant management.
- Implements the manufacturing production process for efficient staffing of work stations; proper use of production equipment and grinders; elimination of waste, improvement of quality, and reduction of cost; and measurement and reporting of performance production department to include corporate defined performance metrics.Handles day-to-day staffing needs on assigned shifts to efficiently meet production targets.
- Completes other special projects as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Use of grinders
- Working knowledge of DOT, OSHA, and other safety, environmental, and governmental standards.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing and Just-in-Time Manufacturing preferred
- Strong time-management and organizational skills with the ability to effectively multi-task.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
Contact our Elkin office at 336-835-2559 for more information
If interested please send a resume to: Elkin@trnstaffing.com
Posting ID: 568862090Posted: 2020-11-03