- Oversee all maintenance and project activities to ensure they are completed in safe, timely, cost-effective, and efficient manner.
- Lead maintenance activities - including direction of people, development and oversight of asset management programs, and implementation of initiatives - to maximize the performance of all infrastructure and equipment.
- Through the use of continuous improvement methodology and team approach, identify and implement innovations and best practices to drive improvements in maintenance and reliability.
- Fully supports location health, safety, environmental and quality programs by participating in their implementation, maintenance, and enforcement as well as compliance with corporate programs and policies.
- Manage the M&R cost center to ensure maintenance activities and associated costs are correctly recorded and spending is in line with expectations. Identify and manage exceptions to ensure visibility and transparency in reporting of costs.
- Direct the activities of the maintenance team. Plan and schedule all maintenance activity to ensure all work is completed in a safe and efficient manner.
- Ensure all hourly employees are accurately and timely paid by ensuring schedules, vacation requests, and time sheets are completed as needed.
- Manage maintenance inventory, including selection of parts to stock, critical spares, recommending changes to min/max levels, and cycle counting to manage working capital and risk. Partner with other plants to identify opportunities for standardization.
- Utilizing continuous improvement methodology and team approach, identify and implement continuous improvement opportunities in maintenance and reliability.
- Responsible for managing all phases of Contractor Management which includes supervising onsite contractors, contractor approval, file documentation and contractor equipment inspections.
- Assist all safety action teams in completing activities that require maintenance support.
- Responsible for seeing that all Safety and Environmental inspections and calibrations are completed as required.
- Ensure compliance and through oversight of all PM/PdM/inspection programs, including identification of best practices, documentation of requirements.
- Responsible for overseeing the use of Asset Management Software, including work flow management, KPI reporting, inventory transactions.
- Responsible for the scheduling of all regulatory inspections, such as pressure vessel testing, MCC infrared testing, Cranes, man lifts, etc.
- Assist with preparation of long range planning, including infrastructure and risk assessments, 5 yr capital plan, employee training plans, and budgeting.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ years of leadership/supervisory experience that included responsibility for planning, scheduling, coordination.
- Bachelor's degree in applicable field preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Organizational skills will be necessary for organizing and prioritizing work. The role requires the ability to multi task and work with a sense of urgency as it relates to production and maintenance requirements.
- Analytical and statistical skills are needed to manage production and maintenance spends and supply cost analysis reports for various production equipment.
- Computer skills are required to manage and utilize data management software packages and corporate enterprise systems; maintain equipment databases; and create spreadsheets, reports and memo documents.
- Interpersonal skills are necessary in order to be able to work effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Leadership skills are needed to assure that employees work toward common goals and objectives..
- Self-motivation is necessary to ensure that the work progresses with minimal supervision.
- Planning skills are needed to ensure efficient and workmanlike execution of maintenance tasks.
- Training and team building skills will be needed to conduct and/or assist with training programs, and action teams, as well as developing focused group actions.
- Communication skills (written and verbal) will be used to effectively convey information for reports, documents, presentations.
- Delegation skills are necessary to plan and coordinate tasks between support groups.
Posting ID: 593382419Posted: 2021-01-21