The future of sustainable plastics is here. Revolution Company is a global brand unified by a single mission: creating plastics that help preserve our environment. Spanning nearly every industry, our family of brands delivers sustainable, high-quality plastic products to both consumers and companies alike. Our brands include Delta Plastics, Revolution Ag, Revolution Bag, Rodeo Plastic, Command Packaging, and Polar Plastics.
Join our team and be a part of building a world that creates a smaller footprint with a bigger impact. Together, we can make a difference in reinventing plastics for good. I guarantee you have never seen plastic like this.Responsibilities
Revolution Company, is now hiring for a Floor Leader position in Mesquite,TX. The Floor Lead will help plan, organize and control production in the organization to ensure that goods are produced safely, efficiently, on time, within budget and to standard. In addition to providing positive and proactive leadership to all employees. The successful candidate will be a motivated individual who has strong attention to detail with a high level of accuracy, efficiency, and accountability.This position offers a competitive benefits package in a clean and safe work environment
- Manage employees and material resources to meet production goals and standards.
- Make recommendations for operating procedures.
- Enforce all safety rules and guidelines.
- Enforce quality control and tracking programs to meet quality objectives.
- Make decisions about equipmnt use, maintenance, and modifications.
- Make quality checks on time verifying correct count and label.
- Prepare and maintain production reports.
- Fill in for other positions as needed to meet production goals.
- Read order sheet specifications to ensure jobs are being performed accuratley.
- Ensure production goals are met and implement cost control programs.
- Determine the material resources required for jobs.
- Assist in coordination of training for new employees as well as current staff.
Revolution Company is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
- High School diploma or equivalent GED.
- Necessary math skills - Addition, subtraction, and multiplication to record accurate reports.
- Essential reading and writing skills.
- Knowledge of health and safety standards and compliance.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in production and manufacturing
- Minmum of 5 years of a supervisor level position.
- Must be familiar with resin conveying systems and blenders.
- Must have extensive knowledge and experience with extrusion specific to the plastics industry.
- Periodically lift and carry up to 25 lbs. and frequently lift and carry up to 50 lbs. Sometimes push up to 100 lbs. and move up to 900 lbs. using a pallet jack.
- Must be able work 12 hours shifts.
- Must be able to work a rotating shift.
- Bilingual preferred but not required (English/Spanish).
- Avalibale shifts are: A shift 7:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- B shift 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
- D shift 7:00 p.m. - 7:00 a.m.
Posting ID: 599678552Posted: 2021-01-15