The General Manager will play the key role in the operation of our $3 million a year sports bar and restaurant operation in the Georgetown area. The General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of the Establishments, ensuring compliance with the company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring tha the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
- Effectively manage the Establishments within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satifaction at all times.
- Controls day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing a working team.
- Ensures federal and local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policies are met.
- Controls profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions.
- Recruits, interviews, and hires team members, conducts performance appraisals, takes discipline action, motivates and trains.
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions).
- Ensures maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program.
- Ensures food quality and 100% customer saftisfaction.
- Ensures complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs.
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team.
Position offers excellent pay and benefits package, including healthcare, 401k, and paid vacation.
Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting ID: 50026512Posted: 2020-12-30