Shabas Solutions, LLC (Shabas) is a Virginia-based, ISO 9001:2015 Certified, Minority and Woman-Owned, Small Disadvantaged Business providing management consulting services. We provide Management Advisory Services, Medical Logistics and Supply Chain Management Support, Financial Management Support, Technology Integration, and Training, and Communication and Outreach to Federal Government Agencies and Private Industry. We are recognized for successfully leading large scale, departmental level mission-support operations through our expertise in policy, operations and systems. Our top-notch consulting talent and senior advisors are drawn from the ranks of large management consulting firm professionals, military veterans, federal agency executives and industry experts who are leading our mission critical projects such as pharmaceutical research and COVID-19 medical logistics response.
Shabas Solutions is seeking an experienced federal Proposal/ Contracts Manager to support its growth. If you are excited about working on a diverse set of portfolio encompassing Information Technology, Bio/Pharma, Logistics and Financial Services, we would be delighted to hear from you.
- Contract/Subcontract Management: Review received TAs for compliance with solicitation scope and appropriateness; Develop new or review received subcontract agreements in compliance with awarded contract and/or Teaming Agreement provisions, utilizing existing templates; reconcile contract mods and contract financials; provide oversight of subcontractors by monitoring burn rates; perform contract closeout; review invoices prior to submission; prepare or review monthly financials for active contracts;
- Proposal Operations Support :Develop Teaming Agreement (TA) with input from project manager or proposal teams in compliance with RFP and FAR/DFAR provisions; develop RFP compliance matrix and response templates; assist with writing basic proposal sections such as management plan, past performance, and resume compliance; co-ordinate graphics development support; establish proposal timelines/milestones and co-ordinate with teams; facilitate data and information gathering from SMEs; perform proposal compliance check, editing and version control of proposal content; Assist with developing responses to Sources Sought, RFI etc.
- Other Operations : assist with organizational priorities such as business development; ISO 9001 compliance activities; new project start-up/transition support, and close-out; provide any project administrative support or quality assurance support as needed; provide recruiting support as needed; maintain companys SharePoint site for contracts/proposals/projects; other activities as directed; Visit client sites as requested by Supervisor to meet with staff and customer. Office administration duties as needed.
- Bachelors degree required; Masters preferred; US Citizen; Must be able to pass a background check; Ability to receive public trust clearance if needed.
- Must have 5+ years of relevant experience in federal contracting contract management, and proposal operations. Relevant experience includes all aspects identified in the job responsibility.
- Task order experience (proposal support and/or contracts management) with GWACs, GSA Schedules is highly desirable including GSA OASIS
- Must have proficiency querying government databases such as FPDS, USASPENDING etc.
- Prefer experience administering or supporting multiple contract types (e.g. fixed price, T&M, cost-plus)
- Must be highly proficient in using MS Office 365 suite of tools including PowerPoint, Excel, MS Projects, SharePoint
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills.
This is an on-site job based in Fairfax, VA (telework during facility closure)
This is a hands-on role and the selected candidate must be able to deliver with limited supervision
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability
- Training & Development
- Wellness Resources
Posting ID: 572200201Posted: 2021-02-27