Become a Carpet Cleaning Technician at Stanley Steemer!
Stanley Steemer is looking for motivated individuals who are ready to earn money! We are looking for those who are career minded and eager to learn and advance in our growing company. Stanley Steemer provides the customers, company vehicle, tools and paid training to become successful within our growing business. We need technicians who are ready to watch their careers rapidly develop.
One thing is certain—when you work for Stanley Steemer, you work for the industry leader. Teamwork, open communication, personal recognition, performance based rewards, promotion from within, and fun are all part of the framework that makes Stanley Steemer what it is today.
- Provide quality carpet and upholstery cleaning and related services to customers.
- Responsible for cleanliness and care of Stanley Steemer vehicle.
- Productively and safely move furniture to prepare the home for cleaning.
- Finish out carpeting (rake) after cleaning and other services.
- Account for and return all cleaning tools, hoses, chemicals, etc. to the truck before departure from the customer’s home.
- Health and Wellness Insurance
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Optional Family Life Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation after 1 Year of Service
- Discounts on Stanley Steemer Products and Services
REQUIREMENTS : Stanley Steemer hires the highest quality individuals to serve our customers. Therefore, candidates will be required to pass a drug test, motor vehicle record check, and criminal background check. EOE
At Stanley Steemer, we've been cleaning carpet since 1947, the year our founder, Jack A. Bates, invested $2,300 into a home-based carpet cleaning company. Today, still family-owned and led by the third generation, the Dublin, Ohio-based company is synonymous with everything clean for your home and business.
Our professional deep cleaning services extend beyond carpet cleaning to furniture cleaning, tile and grout, hardwood, air ducts, and 24-hour emergency water restoration. With national coverage that includes over 300 locations in 48 states, our familiar yellow vans deliver state-of-the-art cleaning equipment, highly-trained technicians, and 24/7 response time to your doorstep.
Posting ID: 603865201Posted: 2021-03-01