RFA Engineering (www.rfamec.com) is looking for a growth oriented candidates that want to join our team at our customer's facility in Augusta, GA. As a member of our team, the selected candidates will work with our engineering staff and John Deere's staff to support the production of Utility Tractors.
This is a full time position with a full benefit package listed below, that is indefinite in duration with the opportunity of professional growth, direct hire by our customer, and additional opportunities within our own organization.
- This is a 3rd shift position with hours 9:30 pm - 6:00 am. Hours with OT 6:30 pm - 6:00 am. Will include weekends.
- Plan, coordinate and perform manufacturing engineering work for a project or process of moderate scope or for a significant portion of a major and diverse project or process.
- Assign, coordinate and review portions of the work to support personnel, including contractors.
- Establish routings, methods, layouts, tools, costs, methods documentation, quality plans and labor standards for revisions to current operations and/or new parts of programs of moderate scope.
- Provide support and troubleshooting for current operations.
- Investigate, gather and analyze data and implement solutions.
- Innovate and implement cost reduction, quality, safety and ergonomic improvement ideas of moderate scope.
- Apply electronic tools across a broad range of applications, including e-builds, modeling and simulations.
- Develop and implement plans to support lean manufacturing through the Deere Production System of moderate scope.
- Design operations layouts and improve material flow and presentation.
- Lead team studies related to capacity, energy, productivity and efficiency of moderate scope.
- Lead analysis, development and implementation of new manufacturing processes and technology.
- Analyze and make modifications to existing performance pay plans, assist in development of baseline data for new performance pay plans.
- Bachelors of Science in Manufacturing, Mechanical, or Industrial Engineering or equivalent degree
- Experience in a production environment working with cross functional teams
- Problem solving skills and attention to detail
- Ideal candidate will have 1-3 years of related work experience
Why work for RFA?
RFA Engineering has provided machine design and engineering services to industry leading customers since 1943. Our primary focus is project based product development of off highway equipment including agricultural, construction, mining, recreational, industrial, and special machines. Our work includes concept development, product design, documentation, problem-solving, simulation, optimization, and testing of components, systems and complete machines. Our engineering staff is located both at our Engineering Center in Minneapolis, and at numerous customer sites throughout the U.S.
We Offer Competitive Benefits:
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Supplemental Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company Paid Long-Term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Retirement Savings Account (Traditional 401k & Roth 401k)
- Flexible Spending Plans for Medical Expenses and Dependent Care
- Extra Time Bonuses
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays
- Bereavement Leave
- Employee Assistance Programs (EAP)
- Education Assistance
Equal Opportunity and Veteran Friendly
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 599643481Posted: 2021-01-19