Conservative Political Lists Sales Executive
Are you an active member of the conservative movement? Do you like to network? Do you live in Northern Virginia and want a job closer to home without as much traffic? If you answered yes to these questions, and are a sales savvy conservative, then read on! American Mailing Lists Corporation, (AMLC), located in Manassas, VA is seeking a sales executive to market the world’s largest lists of Conservative and Republican donors built almost entirely by mailings produced by the founding father of the conservative movement, Richard Viguerie and his marketing agency American Target Advertising.
Not only do you get the opportunity to work aside some of the best world class marketers in the industry, but we also offer competitive salary plus commission, and an excellent benefits package. Candidates must have the following qualifications:
· Active in the conservative movement;
· A passion to have a positive impact on the future of American Politics and Conservative Issue Advocacy;
· An entrepreneurial spirit with aggressive approach to sales and marketing;
· Ability to build a sales funnel with decision makers from federal and state candidates as well as political consultants, PAC’s, national and state party committees and conservative organizations;
· Brand AMLC and market our lists at all conservative political events;
· Write and create marketing materials to be used in your sales efforts;
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
· Work independently and have strong Microsoft Office skills.
Sales experience and knowledge of list management and brokerage in the direct marketing industry a plus, but not required.
Please submit resume with cover letter telling us why you are perfect for this position.