This position is contingent on contract award. Summary of Program/Project: Provide technical and project support services, to include planning and configuring, designing system architecture, and implementing and sustaining the government client's enterprise hosting environment. Assessment, implementation, integration, configuration, analysis, training, documentation, management, and assistance to the Government in the implementation and operation of their enterprise hosting environments. Work with program managers, project managers, system managers, system developers, system engineers, system administrators, Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) and Information Assurance (IA) professionals at the enterprise and enclave levels to ensure implementation and operation of the hosting centers and the programs that fall under the hosting centers' umbrella. Responsible for supporting the current hosting environment, which may increase or decrease as mission needs are adjusted. The current environment supports six (6) major programs and consists of approximately 1,000 servers (mixture of virtual and physical). Position Description (Duties and Responsibilities): Oversees all aspects of support to Performance Work Statement tasks, including planning, organizing, staffing, directing, integrating, and controlling activities necessary to meet cost, schedule, and performance requirements. Manages all day-to-day operations including administrative functions, assessing risks and identifying unstated assumptions, and resolving interpersonal conflicts. Responsible for the duties, tasks, and activities required to make the program/project successful. Actively participates in the management decision-making process. Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Developing, maintaining, and meeting schedule milestones; managing risks; identifying and resolving problems; keeping the customer informed of status and issues; and managing the project staff. - Provide the planning, direction, coordination, and control necessary for effective and efficient accomplishment of all contractual requirements. - Verify and validate the level of effort and deliverables for each task, on the monthly status report, and Project Plan. - Include productivity and management methods such as Quality Assurance, Progress/status reporting, and Project Reviews. - Prepare and present status reports, In Process Reviews, briefings and presentations to senior and executive leadership. Knowledge and Skills Required: Candidate must be able to demonstrate DoD program management experience and expertise supporting the following areas: - Experience with the IT Acquisition process and its milestones
- Experience analyzing acquisition source documentation and creating acquisition documentation Knowledge and Skills Desired: One or more of the following: - Experience managing IT hosting support and consulting projects - Familiarity with Government Cloud migrations highly desired
- Data Center, On-prem and/or commercial cloud project management experience
- IaaS, PaaS and/or SaaS project management experience Minimum Requirements: - Five (5) years of experience in IT program management
- Ten (10) years of leadership experience with progressively higher responsibility Security Clearance Requirement: DoD Secret clearance Certifications: - Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification
- DoD 8570 IAT II Baseline certification (e.g., Security+ CE, CCNA Security, etc.)
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner (AWS CCP) or higher Education: BS or BA in related discipline desired Work Location: Technatomy Corporate Office, Fairfax, VA preferred, remote work once established is acceptable. Will consider well qualified candidates from the Battle Creek MI, Dayton OH, Columbus OH, Philadelphia PA, New Cumberland PA, Richmond VA, and Ogden UT areas. This is not a comprehensive list of duties. Duties may change without notice at management's sole discretion. Technatomy Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Technatomy Corporation to afford equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, disability or veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law.