Interim HealthCare is a National Leader in our field of Home Healthcare and Healthcare Staffing. If you are interested in beginning a career with a rapidly growing leader in their field, this is your opportunity! Our Richmond, VA office is searching for a qualified Receptionist to work full time.
Answers all incoming calls and directs to the appropriate person or department. Greets and assists visitors. Provides support for staff as assigned.
- Operates the switchboard to receive all incoming calls.
- Obtains necessary information from the caller to process the call efficiently.
- Transfers the caller to the department or person that is best able to assist the caller or processes a building page for the caller.
- Welcomes all visitors and informs the employee of their arrival and forwards all drop-off information to the appropriate person.
- Welcomes applicants and directs them to complete an application and submit it.
- Performs data entry, retrieval, and data searches; and compiles and tabulates data.
- Opens, stamps, classifies, sorts, and routes mail; and performs receptionist duties.
- Assists with administrative and clerical tasks as directed.
- Maintains a telephone extension list on the PC.
- Completes other assignments as requested and assigned.
- May have access to personal health information (“PHI”) necessary to fulfill the above duties and responsibilities. Access to use and ability to disclose PHI is further defined by each organization/department.
Minimum Education & Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent plus one (1) year prior experience in operating PC and switchboard.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities Required:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated helpful, courteous and outgoing approach.
- Professional appearance.
- Ability to work flexible work schedule as needed.
Posting ID: 583125441Posted: 2020-11-03