Richwood Nursing & Rehab is looking for an evening and Weekend Receptionist to work in a dynamic healthcare environment.
Must show characteristics of self-motivation who can work independently. Must be able to show ability to work patiently with the elderly. Team work and organization of managing priority tasks needed. Skills needed are:
• Use of phone systems, copiers, email, Microsoft Office applications
• Follow healthcare regulations in place for Long Term Care facility
• Professional demeanor as "first face of the facility"
• Initiative to explore solutions and then solve problems
• Able to engage strangers on a respectable level quickly
• Be a team member of a successful healthcare facility
Benefits may include:
7 Paid Holidays
Vacation and sick pay accrued biweekly
Health Insurance, Flex Spending Account and Aflac
Orientation held Weekly. Don’t wait to apply!! Please call, email or stop by with resume and/or questions.
Nondiscrimination Statement Providence Group, Inc. and all of the Facilities that it owns and operates do not exclude, deny benefits to, or otherwise discriminate against any person on the ground of race, color, national origin, disability, age, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religion, or creed in admission to, participation in, or receipt of the services and benefits under any of their programs and activities, and in staff and employee assignments to patients, whether carried out by Providence Group, Inc. and the Facilities that it owns and operates directly or through a contractor or any other entity with which Providence Group, Inc. and the Facilities that it owns and operates arrange to carry out their pro