Do you have a passion for making a difference in the community? Do you want the satisfaction of knowing you are making a positive impact in the lives of others? Do you have a heart for helping others?
Home Instead Senior Care is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead Senior Care provides a variety of home care services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
Hiring for the following: 7am-12pm, 12pm-5pm, 5pm-10pm, 10pm-7am Candidates must work every other weekend
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's care
- Assistance with personal care (i.e bathing, toileting, grooming)
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete and pass a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Availability of a minimum of 20 hours provided per week
- CNA License not required
*No previous experience necessary, - skills training provided by Home Instead Senior Care*
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Posting ID: 601090222Posted: 2021-01-21