Buy Right Auto Sales, Inc. Fort Wayne, IN 46808
$10 to $12 based on experience
Why Work Here?
“Fast-Paced Atmosphere. Opportunity for Innovation. Great Potential for Growth!”
If you think you can provide a growing company with support in various administrative duties, you might be the highly-skilled and motivated Office Assistant Buy Right Auto Sales, Inc. is looking for. Are you a self-starter who loves handling multiple projects at once with a positive outlook? Then apply for this Office Assistant role today
As a well-established local dealership that has been serving the Fort Wayne area for over 14 years, we have a great busy location and are a Car Fax Advantage Dealer. We offer an attractive inventory with a wide range of makes and models. Our vehicles are advertised online with at least 50-100 photos as well as in industry publications in several states.
We are seeking a Receptionist/Administrative Assistant to join our support team at a Used Car Lot. You will perform clerical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
· Strong sense of urgency and problem-solving skills
· Ability to handle multiple tasks to prioritize needs and expedite tasks upon request
· Servicing client accounts and service request follow-up
· Plan and schedule appointments and events
· Greet and assist onsite guests
· Answer inbound telephone calls
· Exceptional customer service skills over the phone, with our customers, and with associated companies.
· Managing of paperless filing system
· Data entry
· Preparing letter, reports, and charts
· Perform other office tasks
· Strong skills with Windows and Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel, Publisher, One Note)
· 2+ years experience in customer service
· Ability to prioritize and multitask
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong attention to detail
· Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple client cases simultaneously
· Preferred experience with QuickBooks
· Must have a valid Indiana driver's license
· Maintain regular attendance, timeliness and adhere to daily work/lunch break schedule as designated by management
· Ability to work extended hours as business mandates. Saturdays are required on a rotating basis.
Reply to ad Email
or Fax Resume to
*Interviews by Appointment Only*
BUY RIGHT AUTO SALES, INC. 2101 W. COLISEUM BLVD, FORT WAYNE, IN 46808