We are CirrusLabs. Our vision is to become the worlds most sought-after niche digital transformation company that helps customers realize value through innovation. Our mission is to co-create success with our customers, partners and community. Our goal is to enable employees to dream, grow and make things happen. We are committed to excellence. We are a dependable partner organization that delivers on commitments. We strive to maintain integrity with our employees and customers. Every action we take is driven by value. The core of who we are is through our well knit teams and employees.You are the core of a values driven organization. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You enjoy working as a part of well-knit teams. You value the team over the individual. You welcome diversity at work and within the greater community. You arent afraid to take risks. You appreciate a growth path with your leadership team that journeys how you can grow inside and outside of the organization. You thrive upon continuing education programs that your company sponsors to strengthen your skills and for you to become a thought leader ahead of the industry curve. You are excited about creating change because your skills can help the greater good of every customer, industry and community.
CirrusLabs has ranked on the Inc. 5000 list for fastest-growing private companies three times and our 2020 ranking highlights a three-year revenue growth of 226%. We are also active partners of the "Virginia Values Veterans" V3 Program as well as the "Work in Northern Virginia" program.
Your mission is to support brand awareness and lead generation through marketing. Your focus is also aimed towards ensuring that training and business operations for CirrusLabs run efficiently.
- Are you detail-oriented? Metrics matter to you. Key performance indicators not only guid your work but provide the organization with insight regarding wins, losses and ways to improve.
- A great communicator? You enjoy connecting with multiple audiences and stakeholders. From internal leaders to partnering organizations, you strive to clearly communicate in everything you do.
- Are you passionate? You strive to see your team and company scale. The work you do makes a difference and you want to help CirrusLabs grow. Account-based marketing is your passion and you love building content that connects people.
- Do you enjoy developing visual content? You enjoy creating professional graphics content for sales teams. You have a passion for standardizing branding guidelines to ensure that the enterprise has consistent visual content across the board.
- If you answered yes - then apply today!
- Create and execute demand generation strategies for CirrusLabs utilizing modern tools -especially digital content.
- Support marketing needs for the sales team across the enterprise for commercial and federal needs.
- Develop and execute demand generation campaigns focused on the buyers journey leveraging:
- Content marketing (i.e. designing/developing e-books, PowerPoints, video editing, etc.)
- Email marketing (i.e. using HubSpot automation, design)
- Account Based Marketing (i.e. persona development, etc.)
- Search Engine Marketing (i.e. Google Ads, etc.)
- Social Media Marketing (i.e. paid LinkedIn Ads, etc.)
- Physical or virtual event support (i.e. Zoom, RingCentral)
- Use sales and marketing intelligence tools to provide real-time insights to personnel to support demand generation
- Provide MQLs to sales that can be converted into SQLs
- Identify target audiences and strategize best ways to present information to audiences
- Capable of editing digital images/videos, designing page layouts, etc..
- Support website, blog, social media and email marketing with content development, strategy and maintenance
- Able to develop branding guidelines
- Creation of content based on persona
- Copywriting for content development
- Implement innovative media campaigns via LinkedIn, Twitter, Google, social media, etc.
- Keeping track of developments to make the most of emerging technologies
On day one we'll expect you to...
- Use your previous experience and knowledge that you have acquired in demand generation in B2B Technology software companies
- Be able to set up field and virtual events, work on email campaigns, and social media
- Understand our marketing automation systems and be able to wire systems with Hubspot
At 3 months well expect you to have...
- Completely overhaul the existing MQL scoring system
- Launch a sales intelligence dashboard that provides critical prospecting insights to all members of the Sales team based on marketing intelligence (likely within HubSpot)
- Successfully execute of the current quarters demand generation initiatives (outbound, ABM, trigger based nurture, webinars, and virtual events) and achieve the current quarters KPI goals
- Play a major role in the 2021 marketing plan
- Begin the process of mapping the buyer journey and work with the Head of Sales to develop a content strategy to support it
- Have all of the necessary pieces of the puzzle in place to provide Sales with high quality MQLs and Sales Ready Leads (SRLs)
At 6 months well expect you to..
- Be consistently driving demand generation programs across physical and virtual events, outbound, ABM, trigger based nurture, etc.) and exceeding KPIs
- Be completely in the drivers seat of demand generation and function within the company
- Be the favorite person of every member of the Sales team for not only helping them fill the funnel, but supporting them with high quality programs to help close deals
At 12 months well expect you to..
- Be planning for 3 year growth plans to take the marketing engine to the next level.
Added bonuses you have...
- Worked in B2B, SaaS technology
- Worked in IT Professional Services, SaaS and Technology Product Companies.
- Worked in highly transactional Marketing and Sales environments cracking the code on how to feed large scale Sales teams with high quality MQLs, Sales Intelligence, and SRL
- Bachelor's degree
- 4+ years of marketing experience
- Google AdWords and Google Analytics
- Adobe Software Suite (Photoshop, Premiere, After Effects, Audition, etc.)
- Marketing Automation Software: HubSpot preferred. Experience with Marketo acceptable
- Content Management Systems: WordPress, Drupal, etc. (HTML coding)
- Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Search engine optimization (SEO) search engine marketing (SEM), and social media advertising
This is a full-time position with full benefits.
Posting ID: 598680838Posted: 2021-01-15