A local regional property management company, is currently seeking hardworking, enthusiastic professional to fill the role of Assistant Manager at our fast paced apartment community. This is a sales driven position that performs a variety of dynamic tasks with the goal of achieving and maintaining maximum occupancy. Proven leasing/sales experience is required.
The Assistant Manager is primarily responsible for the rental of apartment units to ensure maximum occupancy at all times and high renewal rates. Assists with weekly reports as needed. Must be self-motivated and a people-oriented person with a pleasant personality, cheerful smile and enthusiastic attitude to enhance the ability to deal effectively with both residents and co-workers.
Primary duties include:
- Determine qualifications of prospective residents through complete credit check and resident selection criteria for approval/rejection.
- Be thoroughly familiar with your local area and what it has to offer a prospective resident.
- Maintain good public relations with your residents. Tactfully resolve resident complaints promptly and in a business-like manner. Report any serious/unresolved situations to your supervisor immediately.
- Responsible for resident retention! Making personal calls to at least 15 residents per week.
- Collect all rent money on time and follow collection policy.
- Assist with making daily bank deposits as needed.
- Train and supervise Leasing Consultants in all phases of operations. Make recommendations on personnel reductions/additions.
Powered by JazzHR
Posting ID: 594757036Posted: 2021-01-16