The local restaurant group who created Pyro's Fire Fresh Pizza is proud to be ramping up the growth of their latest concept, Wolf River Brisket Co. Inspired by cooking techniques from Texas to South Carolina, Wolf River Brisket offers a modern twist on Southern classics. The menu highlights our house-smoked meats, including our signature Prime beef brisket, chicken, and salmon. With the bar as a focal point of the full-service dining room, WRB is also the go-to place to get an expertly balanced cocktail or a local beer on tap. We need great people like you to help us create a guest experience unlike anything else you'll find in the area.
The Front of House Manager sets the tone for the front-of-house staff. This person will lead their team in creating a remarkable service environment.
- Providing leadership to and daily management of the serving staff and bartenders
- Holding staff accountable for a pristine environment, every shift
- Making sure employees are well trained and knowledgeable concerning the menu, processes, policies, and systems of the restaurant
- Using professional judgement in handling guest issues
- Developing and documenting formalized service standards
- Fostering an exciting and inclusive environment for the service staff
- Managing bar inventory and ensuring all equipment and systems are in proper working order
- Leading by example; taking orders, serving food and drinks, and bussing tables as needed
- Touching tables and interacting with guests
- Maintaining a compliant and safe environment
- Upholding a standard of best-in-class hospitality practices
We are looking for people with a:
- Positive attitude
- Team focus
- Passion for hospitality
- Desire to grow and develop professionally
- Love for great food and drink
- Interest in contributing to the growth of a local brand
- LEADERSHIP, PROFESSIONALISM, PASSION
We are committed to creating the best dining experience in the area and are looking for a hospitality leader to take on the challenge. Openings in both Collierville/Germantown and Olive Branch. We look forward to speaking with you soon!
- Competitive pay
- Flexible hours
- Advancement opportunities
Please direct additional questions to email@example.com
FOH managers must already have an alcohol server's permit or be able to complete an alcohol server's certification course.
1 - 3 years of restaurant management experience is required.
ServSafe Certification is preferred.
Posting ID: 53891365Posted: 2020-07-21