Company Name: Great Lakes Regional Distribution Center
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Responsible for filling stores' orders in an accurate, productive and safe manner that is consistent with corporate policies and state and federal laws. Demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety.
Essential Job Functions:
- Select orders.
- Read order to ascertain item number and quantity of merchandise.
- Build pallets.
- Sort merchandise.
- Obtain merchandise from bins/shelves/pick slots.
- Submit order to shipping.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Ability and willingness to move with purpose and a strong sense of urgency.
- Ability to work weekends on a frequent basis.
- Ability to work overtime on a regular basis.
- Familiarity with distribution center terms and processes.
- Ability to meet production standards.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- High school education or general education degree (GED) plus one year experience in work or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Leadership Behaviors: Achieves Results through Teamwork, Coaches and Develops Others, Communicates Effectively and Candidly, Executes with Excellence, Leads Change and Innovation, Leads through Positive Influence, Provides Clear and Strategic Direction, Puts the Customer First. For more information on the Kroger Leadership Behavior model, click here.
Education Level: High School Diploma/GED Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
Posting ID: 593173283Posted: 2020-12-16